• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tasty Gina / Gina / Denisa D. / Denisa Brazdova / Danae / Heather Wild

Re: Nicole from X-art

Exquisite! And with both Puffy nipples and attached earlobe (and not in between attached and free), she is quite unique. Its like having some garish tattoo to I.D. her with.

BTW, the earlobe thing is a nice way to distinguish between to girls you think are the same.

Re: Nicole from X-art

Same about the fake tits though. they are more apparent in the brunette shots, though some of the first set there is a funny lump in the curvature of the base of the breast

Re: Tasty Gina / Gina / Denisa D. / Denisa Brazdova / Danae

i saw her in a Bimaxx episode called "Groovy Group Action".

i'm not a fan of the guy on guy stuff, but it was exciting to see Denisa in the same room as some hardcore action - just wish she'd take the next step and get involved!

Re: Tasty Gina / Gina / Denisa D. / Denisa Brazdova / Danae

i saw her in a Bimaxx episode called "Groovy Group Action".

i'm not a fan of the guy on guy stuff, but it was exciting to see Denisa in the same room as some hardcore action - just wish she'd take the next step and get involved!

whoa! good spotting!

would not have picked her to be anywhere near a bimaxx shoot. thought she might appear elsewhere on the tainster site but nothing i can find.

looks like theres a 14 minute denisa + alison session at the start of that orgy. appears on the dvd "BiSex Party Vol. 8". some vod sites look like they have it as a seperate scene.

she has a similar look to how she appears in the gina and alison inthecrack.com shoot, so perhaps they were done around the same time.