• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tasty Gina / Gina / Denisa D. / Denisa Brazdova / Danae / Heather Wild

Re: Tasty Gina / Gina / Denisa D. / Denisa Brazdova / Danae

Ok, now, I do think Gina looks mighty tasty and all, but I gotta say that her pussy is not her best feature. It seems a little "lipless" (have I just coined a new term?) and I don't like how it seems to be gaping open slightly even when nothing appears to have been in it recently.

I'd still happily nail her, but I guess after seeing so much of Andie Valentino's pussy (and my wife's!), this one is just a little bit of a letdown!

tasty gina

:2 cents::2 cents:

I gotta agree. Women should have juicy lips upstairs and downstairs. :glugglug:

Re: Tasty Gina / Gina / Denisa D. / Danae

Ok, now, I do think Gina looks mighty tasty and all, but I gotta say that her pussy is not her best feature. It seems a little "lipless" (have I just coined a new term?) and I don't like how it seems to be gaping open slightly even when nothing appears to have been in it recently.

:2 cents::2 cents:

Pussies come in many varieties. I LOVE Gina's pussy! True, she does not have big full pussy lips. But I love the other parts of it. I have some great pics and videos that show the luscious insides of her deep, pink vagina. And right now I'm looking at a pic with her pussy spread wide open and the clit hood pulled back, revealing a nice hard clit. Wonderful!

Add this to Gina's other great features - fabulous tits, beautiful long legs, and angelic face - and she is one magnificent woman! I can't get enough of her!

is there a place where i can download a ******* of all of her work or a way to see it without having to read through all 30 pages of this topic? it's really hard to tell what is good/active/repeat, etc. thanks

Re: Gina / Denisa D. / Denisa Brazdova / Danae - Also Heather Wild

is there a place where i can download a ******* of all of her work or a way to see it without having to read through all 30 pages of this topic? it's really hard to tell what is good/active/repeat, etc. thanks

She is listed on Freeones.com under the name Heather Wild:
http://www.freeones.com/html/h_links/Heather_Wild/

Also at DefineBabe.com:
http://www.definebabe.com/models/120/heather-wild/

Lots of good Gina / Denisa / Heather Wild / Danae material there! :D

Facetious

Moderated

I need to visit the Czech Republic I think...there are so many awesome models from there, it amazes me.