• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Tasha Reign Contest! Win a FREE Membership and a Skype Show (Video Quiz!)

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
It's contest time! And this one feature the lovely Tasha Reign, who is a brand new Official Checked Star Member here at FreeOnes!

This one is really quite easy to play. No trick questions and you can put your Sherlock hats away for this one. :doa82:

How to play

What do you win?

1. Up for grabs is a FREE 3 month membership to Tasha Reign's website AND
  2. A Skype video chat show (3 minutes)
  3. Everyone who plays will get 25 credits (if you include your user name in the email!)

This is winner takes all! One winner for the whole tamale! And everyone who plays gets credits!

*This contest is powered by iDealgasm, our trusted partner who helps us out with FreeOnes Discounts! Good people, nice prizes!

Contest starts NOW and ends December 18th!

:update:

:jump: Don't want to wait? Need your faps now? Take 70% off her site here! <-- :jump:

Last edited:
Hi Freeones,

Your contest description says 30 day membership but video says a different membership amount. Which is the real amount, in the video or what you wrote?

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Hi Freeones,

Your contest description says 30 day membership but video says a different membership amount. Which is the real amount, in the video or what you wrote?

Let me verify. As far as I know it was 30 days, but I will double check. I know we were working out a couple of deals. Ill post back and update as needed!

good luck everyone, but hey everyone gets 25 points

Having beaten cancer this year, this would be the perfect Christmas present to wrap up what's been a really shitty/incredible year. Lets do this!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I watched the video and the answer is boobies.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
OK guys, just got done chatting with our friends over at iDealGasm. We should have our winner soon. Hopefully tomorrow!

After that I will be adding your credits in and all that good stuff ;)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
To steal a phrase from one of our favorite members.....Jesus Tap-dancing Christ!!! A contest that ran for 6 days and 5 days till we get the results. Did you guys need to hire Ernst and Young to do the tabulations?

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
To steal a phrase from one of our favorite members.....Jesus Tap-dancing Christ!!! A contest that ran for 6 days and 5 days till we get the results. Did you guys need to hire Ernst and Young to do the tabulations?

Yeah, Christmas issues arose and the time differences between us and them was a bit of a problem, but I will be announcing the winner shortly.

Once I'm done chasing Dana around the office, that is. :drool2: