• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

tamed teens and asstraffic

thereareghosts

Closed Account
does anyone know what happened to these sites? they had some of the hottest scenes ever but they stopped updating a few years back. anyone know what the makers are doing now or if there is anything similar out there?

They just stopped with the sites like you say, never heard of the actual reason behind it.

Their #1 gonzo producer (Raul Cristian) started this new project called Ass Titans a while ago. He is also the one behind LiveGonzo: http://www.freeones.com/livegonzo/

Thats all I know :)

With site names like 'tamed teens' and 'asstraffic' they were probably getting the wrong kind of attention. Ass Titans seems to be the same content just under a different site name...

looks like ass titans last update was jan 2010:(

yeah, talked to him a few months back and his full focus is doing those LiveGonzo shoots at the moment.

thereareghosts

Closed Account
Wow. What a misogynistic pic. You must really like beating the shit out of women.

Scum.

WOW. Does it look like hes beating her? its a dude taking a girl doggy style and hes pulling her hair, dear god noooo!
You know some women enjoy rough sex right? FREE YOUR MIND.

PRUDE.

fathomite

Banned
WOW. Does it look like hes beating her? its a dude taking a girl doggy style and hes pulling her hair, dear god noooo!
You know some women enjoy rough sex right? FREE YOUR MIND.

PRUDE.

You are filth.

You are scum.

You are gutter trash.
The chick in the pic that you obviously fapfapfapfapfap until your fapper starts bleeding certainly seems to be enjoying getting abused. I mean, she's got such a huge smile on her face. She's wearing handcuffs and sobbing but that's obviously from pleasure.

So you would be fine with me doing that to your grandmother, you mother and your ten year old daughter, right?

thereareghosts

Closed Account
You are filth.

You are scum.

You are gutter trash.
The chick in the pic that you obviously fapfapfapfapfap until your fapper starts bleeding certainly seems to be enjoying getting abused. I mean, she's got such a huge smile on her face. She's wearing handcuffs and sobbing but that's obviously from pleasure.

So you would be fine with me doing that to your grandmother, you mother and your ten year old daughter, right?

Hahahah, you know thats what she signed on for right? If she wasnt ok with it she wouldnt have done the scene. Do you think she was forced into it or had no idea what sort of scene it would be? I don't see any tears in that pic. That expression could be pleasure or pain. Some people get off on pain, men and WOMEN. By the way I don't have a ten year old daughter and thats sick. Also my mother would never do that so I dont know what you're talking about. You're so naive.