• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I wonder how much she and Hov will have to tighten their belts after they lose the revenue that all 7 of her fans that were also Romney supporters refuse to buy her albums or go to her shows? I hope Blue Ivy doesn't starve :sarcasm:

If you don't think that a big part of her success can be attributed to millions of white people buying her music then you are fooling yourself. funny comment though.

Mayhem

Banned
Romey never had any supporters. All he ever had were people who hated Obama. And not a single one of them who were Beyonce' fans are going to stop being fans. Not one. Because they all like her a helluva lot more than they ever liked him.

If you don't think that a big part of her success can be attributed to millions of white people buying her music then you are fooling yourself. funny comment though.

I think you're the one fooling yourself if you think every white person in America was a Romney supporter who will now stop supporting Beyonce. I don't know if you noticed, but there was an election last night and a shit ton of white people voted for Obama. This, in addition to Mayhem's point that even the Beyonce fans who were Romney supporters are unlikely to stop being fans of a musician just because of a political tweet they don't like means Bey will probably survive this shit intact.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
http://www.gossipcop.com/beyonce-take-that-mitches-mitt-romney-message-pic-photo-barack-obama-win/

Stay classy Beyonce. You are an attractive woman with an average at best singing voice. Hopefully, some of the Romney supporters that have purchased your music in the past will take note.

Communist can't stay classy. ;)

Beyonce is a hypocrite. Good thing she is almost dead. I hope she dies in a hilarious way. :flame:
Unless she repents.

Sold her soul

David Bowie:
"Rock has always been THE DEVIL'S MUSIC. . ." (Rolling Stone, Feb. 12, 1976)

John Lennon:
"I've sold my soul to the DEVIL." (Ray Coleman, Lennon, p.256)

:nono:

I think you're the one fooling yourself if you think every white person in America was a Romney supporter who will now stop supporting Beyonce. I don't know if you noticed, but there was an election last night and a shit ton of white people voted for Obama. This, in addition to Mayhem's point that even the Beyonce fans who were Romney supporters are unlikely to stop being fans of a musician just because of a political tweet they don't like means Bey will probably survive this shit intact.

Are you Mayhem's fluff boy? I didn't say anything that you posted there. Obviously, reading comprehension is not your strong suit. What I did say was that there should be some professional consequence to insulting people that may be fans of yours.

You insinuated everything I posted there. And if you don't understand what insinuation is I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna break it down for you.

CDavid Bowie:

John Lennon:

Pussies !

Communist can't stay classy. ;)

Beyonce is a hypocrite. Good thing she is almost dead. I hope she dies in a hilarious way. :flame:
Unless she repents.

Sold her soul

David Bowie:

John Lennon:

Try growing up its about time.....

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
For better or worse, she'll probably gain more fans by poking fun at Romney than she'll lose fans because of it. Not that that makes it right, but it's probably true. Just look at the demographics of who probably buys most of her music and who voted for whom. Kid Rock probably went further out on a limb (business wise) by supporting Romney than Beyonce did in mocking his supporters.

For better or worse, she'll probably gain more fans by poking fun at Romney than she'll lose fans because of it. Not that that makes it right, but it's probably true. Just look at the demographics of who probably buys most of her music and who voted for whom. Kid Rock probably went further out on a limb (business wise) by supporting Romney than Beyonce did in mocking his supporters.

They're entertainers, they need to wake up and realize they should stick with what they presumably know and stay away from making political statements.....................especially making shitty gloating remarks.