• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Taco Bell Employee Andrew Hunter Hits Lottery Jackpot With Ticket Found In Trash

Andrew Hunter is the big cheese around his Cumming, Ga., Taco Bell these days after winning a $250,000 jackpot.

Ironically, he almost threw away the ticket that gave him the chance to win the big prize, according to galottery.com.

“I didn’t realize you could win $3 for matching one number plus the Mega Ball,” he said. “I pulled it out of the trash and cashed it in for three more tickets.”

“I would have never bought that ticket if I hadn’t pulled the other ticket out of the trash,” he said. “I don’t think it’s really hit me yet.”

But while Hunter is rolling in dough, he doesn't plan to cash in his chips just yet, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Instead, he plans to invest his windfall.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Cousin Andrew! I wondered what happened to him.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
winning a $250,000 jackpot.

That's not much. What's he going to do? Start his own business?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
That's not much. What's he going to do? Start his own business?

It's enough for a nice nest egg if he plays it right. Even after taxes, he'd probably have enough to put down 20% on a 6-8 unit apartment building (I don't think Dawsonville, GA is a very high cost area). Say he gets eight 2-3 bedroom units and $650/month per unit in rent. Guessing at his PITI and expenses, he should clear about a grand a month. So he sits on his butt for the next 30 years and does nothing other than maintenance. In 30 years, even at the most modest of inflation, the building is paid off and is worth at least a million dollars, and let's say rents are then at least $750/month per unit. So at age 54, he has a one million dollar debt free asset, $360K (before taxes) that he's made in profit over the years and now, free cash flow of $6K/month or $72K/year. Even in 30 years, I'd say a fellow could get buy on $72K a year.

Or maybe he could buy a partial interest in a Taco Bell franchise and make even more. I don't know anything about fast food franchises, so :dunno:. But he's got enough to change his life if he doesn't do something dumb. He might not be partying in Monaco or rubbing shoulders with Marky Mark Zuckerberg, but he'd be nicely set.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
probably have enough to put down 20% on a 6-8 unit apartment building (I don't think Dawsonville, GA is a very high cost area). Say he gets eight 2-3 bedroom units and $650/month per unit in rent. Guessing at his PITI and expenses, he should clear about a grand a month. So he sits on his butt for the next 30 years and does nothing other than maintenance. In 30 years, even at the most modest of inflation, the building is paid off and is worth at least a million dollars, and let's say rents are then at least $750/month per unit. So at age 54, he has a one million dollar debt free asset, $360K (before taxes) that he's made in profit over the years and now, free cash flow of $6K/month or $72K/year. Even in 30 years, I'd say a fellow could get buy on $72K a year.

The apartment idea is a good one. ;)

Knowing he didn't invest a penny in the Lottery? I think that's a hugh amount.

Rey's comment is better. :tongue:

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Unfortunately, Andrew Hunter will not get a chance to put these great ideas into place. You see, he is dead now, and I am using his head as a foot stool. Fortunately, I was able to garner enough information from the article to hunt Mr. Hunter down and take all of his winnings. I spent it all on grape bubble gum.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
He'll be lucky to get about a dozen grand out of that after taxes and what not. And brother's and sister's that's a lot of commas and chalupas.