• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
No, she doesn't show everything but she comes damn close in recent content and her videos have taken on a new sultry appeal. Don't have the first idea if she is going to jump the wall to the next level but I like the progress. Two of her recent videos, she is indeed nude but she's not NUDE if you get my drift. She is however getting more "daring", curious to see where it goes.

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Gryffindor represent!
Sweet Vic posted the full free photoset on her blog or catch her live on cam EXCLUSIVELY at OnHerCam!

90510_6_3_.jpg

47510_6_7_.jpg

33710_6_5_.jpg

oh and here's her "wand" ;)

56010_6_2_.jpg

sweet victoria's latest video on ohc is titled Nude Covered in Babyoil.... is she showing pussy? if so I'll be happy to pay $20 for it

any seen it?

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Our favorite busty nerd, Sweet Victoria, knows how to salute the troops with her “big guns”. Her exclusive new blog will be updating with a brand new and very nerdy look in the next few days. You can keep up-to-date with this Sexy Nerd and all of her content updates, video game gasms, Star Wars chit chat, LOTR fandom and more! Stop in often as she updates often!*

Damnn. How do you get something like that? I heard that shit can be really bad. And lookin forward to the xmas stuff and the sv pics...i pop in everyday to check lol.