• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Swedes Talk Thread.

Just thougt I'd start this thread. Being half Scandinvian (mostly Sweish with a bit of Danish), I thought we could get some questions right.

For starters, are the women there THAT hot? :D

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Some are, some aren't.

L3ggy

Well, I consider Norway, Sweden and Finland
Fuck Denmark! No one can understand what they're saying, not even themselves.

I get scared like in Sweden.
It’s kinda empty, they are all drunk, everything works. If you stop at a stoplight and don’t turn your engine off, people come over to talk to you about it.
You go to the medicine cabinet and open it up, and there’ll be a little poster saying “In case of suicide call…” You turn on the TV there’s an ear operation.
These things scare me. New York, no.

(Lou Reed, Blue In the Face)

... in any case: Don't step on my blue Swede shoes.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

L3ggy

Not to me :tongue:

Don't leave out Iceland, Greenland, The Faroe Islands and The Aland Islands :mad:

Well, I consider Norway, Sweden and Finland
Fuck Denmark! No one can understand what they're saying, not even themselves.

Scandinavia can be the Scandinavian peninsula (Norway and Sweden), or Norway Sweden and Denmark. Finland is not a part of Scandinavia. Finland is one of the Nordic countries though.

Unless you are from Finland, I can't imagine you understand Finish either. it is a non-indo-European language.

Bloodshot Scott is Scandinavian, hey? So when you're at home, do you wear a kilt or something more like this:
http://www.charlotte-weibull.se/butiken/Drakter_Lo/P2260578.jpg
:D

Just half, but no, I don't rock the kilts. That's for those drunk Irish fuckers. :D

Scandinavia can be the Scandinavian peninsula (Norway and Sweden), or Norway Sweden and Denmark. Finland is not a part of Scandinavia. Finland is one of the Nordic countries though.

Unless you are from Finland, I can't imagine you understand Finish either. it is a non-indo-European language.

I know Swedes invaded Finland many decades ago and the Fins harbor nasty attitudes towards us Swedes. :D

I know Swedes invaded Finland many decades ago and the Fins harbor nasty attitudes towards us Swedes. :D

This still doesn't explain why they are such dicks to everyone else. It is quite alright since I like Sweden better for the sheer amount of awesome metal guitarist that country has produced.:banger:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
This thread is racist. I hope you neutral bastards lose at hockey or something.

I'd like to know what fellow Scandinavians think of each other. I've heard Danes and Swedes consider the Norwegians to be a bit slow or that the Finns are considered country folk.