• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Superbowl sale!

missdannigee

Official Checked Star Member
As we all know, it's Superbowl time! I'm pretty sure i'll be in the gym all day getting ready for my shoot this coming Tuesday, but what better way to celebrate than by offering up a DISCOUNTED MEMBERSHIP!

Join Now! for 50% off your first months membership! You can cancel at anytime, but I assure you...you won't ever want to leave! This offer will be good today February 2nd through Sunday February 6th at midnight!

The membership includes:

One new all nude picture set released weekly

One new all nude video released weekly

2-One hour long weekly member chats with yours truly, (archived for those who can't make them all!)

BONUS: All of the one hour long member chats offered by the lovely girls from CamWithHer.com! (If you aren't familiar with the chats, there is a different girl on live chat for one hour almost every day of the week! This chat schedule will be posted here on my blog weekly!)

Coming Soon: A naughty hardcore comic strip released on Sunday's, a store filled with t-shirts, dirty danni videos, calendars, and more!

If you have any questions or comments feel free to email me at camwithdannig@aol.com!

I hope you enjoy your stay at danni-gee.com!

http://danni-gee.com/join/

♥D

Attachments

• Picture 1704.jpg
    Picture 1704.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 98

Shifty

O.G.
nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom