• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
If you haven't checked out the trailer floating around, you should - it shows a few newcomers (literally by that title) to the next game, as well as some interesting scenes and by far the coolest thing I've possibly ever imagined in a video game such as this, Solid Snake.

I saw the trailer, I only hope the controllers of the WII will be comfortable in playing the game. I don't want to have to move my arm up and down to control my character.

arealous said:
I saw the trailer, I only hope the controllers of the WII will be comfortable in playing the game. I don't want to have to move my arm up and down to control my character.

you dont have to move the wii controller around
thats optional
you can turn it on its side
so it is similar to the nes controller or you can slide it into a shell and it looks very similar to the gamecube controller

Last edited:

Rattrap

...I'm just hoping that they make the Wii controllers a little more hardy. I have a few friends with half a dozen busted GameCube controllers because games like Super Smash Bros. Melee are very abusive.

Rattrap said:
...I'm just hoping that they make the Wii controllers a little more hardy. I have a few friends with half a dozen busted GameCube controllers because games like Super Smash Bros. Melee are very abusive.

i know what you mean i am on my 5th gamecube controller

Rattrap

You can just search on Google: "Super Smash Bros. Brawl trailer", and you'll probably find it. Else, go to GameSpot - they have most of the trailers for the new games and such, if you can get past all their pestering adds and 'Join Now' garbage.

You can use a gamecube controller to play it. But what are you people doing to your gamecube controllers???? I've had my gamecube for about 5 years and I'm still using the controller that came with it. And it came with smash bros.!!!

disappointed to hear there will be no wiimote usage!! this game has been on my to get list for ages with the premise of throwing the wiimote around, but alas no...oh well it should still kick ass anyway!

disappointed to hear there will be no wiimote usage!! this game has been on my to get list for ages with the premise of throwing the wiimote around, but alas no...oh well it should still kick ass anyway!

You can calm down. There are even 4 types of controller options. You can either use Gamcube-Controller, Classic-Controller, Wiimote+Nunchuck or even only the Wiimote by holding it horizontally

will there be more selection of charecters
There haven´t been any announcements about the number of characters. I personally think there will be about 30 characters. I can´t imagine there will be more than that.
BTW confirmed characters are Mario, Samus/Zero, Samus Suit, Link, Pikachu, Kirby, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Metaknight, Wario, Pit (Kid Icarus) and Snake.

wiis are kind a cheap, get a job for a month and go out and buy one...dont kill any one on u way

I can't wait for it to come out.

I'll be playing as Link primarily, but Meta Knight and Solid Snake seem really cool!