• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

super powers

If u could have only one super power and i mean only one what super power would it be?

I'll start it off.

I would have super strength because i think the thought of being able to lift cars with my hands would be great.

if I could have one super power i think it would be X-Ray Vision..why i think it would be neat to see thru things

jod0565

Member, you member...
Is being invisible considered a superpower? I've been wanting to do that since I was a wee little lad. Endless possibilities. Endless fun.

Sutty

Banned
To stare at a woman and be irrestistable

I want to be able to change the tv channel from my couch without a remote! Think of all the time I would save looking for the dang remote, plus we watch what I want to watch! And I wouldn't have to buy any more AAA batteries... I can't think of any flaws. It's perfect!

just kidding

I'd like to have mind control over others.

I would be flash to be
. never too late to my appointments
. independent of my car
. drunk & high on the street without any problem with the cops ;)

RKO!!!05

Banned
I would use my super powers to get a really pretty yet sexy girl or get a date with Sandee or win a million pounds, but probably the most important IMO is to make the world a better place, everyone having peace and harmony among one another I mean isn't that everyone would want?

I'd like to have the super power to make all my wishes come true. That would solve any problem for me.
I always wondered why none of the people who had three wishes in fairytales had the idea to wish unlimited wishes forever... ;)

:hatsoff: Jackson