• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Super Hot Redhead

Very hot redhead

Last on for today...

Anyone got a name for this gorgeous redhead?

Attachments

• redhead04.jpg
    redhead04.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 690
Well I got to apologize :o if I confused everyone. I think Mr. Misery is right and it is not Crissy Daniels. For some reason I didn't see the link and worked with the attachment. When I saw the attachment I realised right away that it is not her because Crissy has a tattoo on her back and this one doesn't.

http://www.babewarehouse.com/images/models/176/1092355886_main.jpg

Besides that, I must say that they still look the same. On the pic that Mr Misery posted she looks thinner but there are other pics that she looks exactly the same.

Edit: Never mind... I should finish reading the thread before posting something... Still, Bunker has a very good record of IDing girls.

Thanks for your nice words Gordar, but this time I was wrong. As I wrote previously, for some reason I just look at the front view (attached image) and not the set. When I looked at the set, and saw her back, I noticed that this girl doesn't have tattoes on her lower back while Chrissy Daniels always had.

Although they look a lot the same I quite convinced that they are not the same girl. So if you're thinking of someone else please post it.