• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

***Supa's Magic Ball Says ...***

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
This will be the next updates

crystalballpricelongniulp4.jpg

http://www.freeones.com/new/scheduled/

Now I must rest, the task was tiresome :1orglaugh

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Vincent Price for the win.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
I´m surprised your retort didnt involve Ludomir Gesh....

And yes, I´m bored stiff... which is why I´m smurfing around these forums on my free time...

Petra

I´m surprised your retort didnt involve Ludomir Gesh....

And yes, I´m bored stiff... which is why I´m smurfing around these forums on my free time...

LUBOMIR is cool, but Vincent Price trumps him any day of the week.

And you're a sad, sad boy trolling the forums while out of the office. Get a life. :2 cents:

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Meh, life... I got a beer, nachos and some guacamole.... I may find myself a crappy zombieflick.... this is starting to shape up in to an awesome evening if I go through with this plan.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Bela Lugosi is back!

TO HAUNT THE EARTH

In a Terrifying

Revelation of things to come

:stir:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Meh, life... I got a beer, nachos and some guacamole.... I may find myself a crappy zombieflick.... this is starting to shape up in to an awesome evening if I go through with this plan.

Just compliment her on her new haircut :1orglaugh

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

Du borde titta på Resident Evil Degeneration.

I'll be there in 15 minutes.

But we're not watching Beaches again. You have to get over that addition, and I don't want to spend the evening holding you because you're weeping.

Okay, well I do want to do that, but I want you to weep because you feel violated and abused by me.

Forget it, Supa, I'm not rubbing your balls. Not without dinner and a movie first.

Are you trying to imply something about us? After all shouldn't you come here for the entertainment this place can give? I would hate to think this place is the last option when boredom is so bad there is no alternative. I mean,…we aren’t that bad, are we? ;) :tongue:

By the way, what the hell is that red stuff in the boxed dinner above? I'm kind of scared of it. :1orglaugh

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Are you trying to imply something about us? After all shouldn't you come here for the entertainment this place can give? I would hate to think this place is the last option when boredom is so bad there is no alternative. I mean,…we aren’t that bad, are we? ;) :tongue:

By the way, what the hell is that red stuff in the boxed dinner above? I'm kind of scared of it. :1orglaugh

Let me look into my crystal ball...

.. oh, these strange shades, what is this???

I'm sorry, my magic sources say:

Better not tell you now

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I just watched Theater of Blood last night another one of my favorite Vincent Price films, now I may watch Witchfinder General again.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
All of Vincent Price's orgasms were fakes.

Petra