• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Summer from Ass Parade Corn-fed booty

Does anyone know what her whole stage name is so I can look her up? (The one in the white shirt.)

big1.jpg

big4.jpg

big9.jpg

She still has yet to be pinned with a last name. Many a thread have been made with little more than additional links.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Bang Brothers has her listed as "Summer" in the that AssParade episode with Carmen Kinsley. The scene was called called "Corn-Fed Booty." They list her without a last name born May 9, 1987, with a 36B-26-37 figure with natural tits. They say she started out as a newcomer in 2006 and has only done two films...

On that note, I did a search on "Summer" as the RK site... I came up with about five pages worth of information.

Two ladies there look like your lady here. Another Summer without a last name in a WeLiveTogether episode with Tiffani. The scene is called "Clit Hanger."

The other scene is a CaptainStabbin episode with Summer Long, called "Waist Deep."

If I had to choose, since both ladies have small B cupped chests, I go with Summer Long in that CaptainStabbin "Waist Deep" film.