• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Suggest cuckold a video and we'll make it

the girl with the cock in her mouth talking about how much better it is than her husbands. really she could be saying whatever, as long as her mouth is full and it's not overacted.

i hate it when the girl talks dirty but its so forced it sounds like everything she says is in the form of a question.

Holly Halston as the Cuckoldress... Holly spends afternoon with her husband athome teasing him with her hot bod. After some time, Holly ties cuckold naked, to the coffee table in the living rm and blindfolds him. Soon they hear a knock on the door and some men enter the room, shortly after another knock on the door and more men enter. Soon there is a party going on all around the naked cuck tied to the coffee table and Holly is the entertainment. Cuck canhear but cant see. He hears his wifelaughing, hears nasty things being said about her, and even some slurping, slapping, and kissing sounds. Holly makes her way into the next rm, the bedroom, and cuck hears, other make around him in the living rm making comments about his wife and what they want to do to her and what a hot slut she is. The comment about how she looks with BBC filling her mouth and Puss and cum running from her mouth and Puss. Cuck hears Holly in the background moaning and men grunting as they bang her hard inthe next room.

Holly makes her way back to the living room after a while, and tells cuck what is going on , in case he hasnt figured it out. Then she kisses him with a mouth full of cum. Holly begins sucking cocks right over her blindfolded cuck... and again switches from cock to cucks mouth and kisses him. Soon cuck hears in a deep burley voice,,, " im going to cum" and Holly removes the cock from her mouth and stuffs it into her cucks mouth while she strokes cucks cock (which has been rock hard for the whole evening). Cuck gets a throat full of BBC and a huge load that he must swallow. Holly removes cucks blindfold and he sees her covered in cum, and looking wrecked from all the BBC that has been banging her. Holly Straddles cuckin 69 position and another huge BBC enters her puss right over cucks face. She opens her mouth and sucks another cock. after a cpl of more loads in her puss, she straddles cucks mouth and fucks his facewith her cum filled pussy.

Finally, after Holly drains all the men inthe room, she unties her cuck who is looking around the room wondering who's cock was in his mouth. then Holly drops to her knees in front of everyone and sucks off cuck in front of the party for his reward in being a good cuck hubby.

Now thiat sounds HOT!

:)

Katie Kox has her own cuckold website, and she's done some stuff for others. Same for Candy Monroe. You may be able to get either of them, and they already have a wide fan base, including me. There's several girls you could hire who have done cuckold stuff before. Adrianna Nicole, Alex Devine, Cherry Poppens, Fiona Cheeks, Gwen Diamond, Kayla Marie, Kelly Wells, Luscious Lopez, Marie McCray. I saw Nina Hartley suggested, though I've never seen her do anything about cuckolding. She's great though, I'm sure it would be hot.

A few suggestions ...

I've seen a couple of cuckold vids where the girl threatens to leave the house with little on, but no follow up. How about a scene when she returns home with cum in her hair, under her top (no bra), covered in cum, or with a creampie?

A few vids had "mothers walking in on their daughters" taking black cock, and there are several stories about scenarios where husbands walk in on their wives, but I've not seen previews of such vids. Or, maybe the daughter is getting gb'd and the dad walks in? Or the mom walks in, joins, then the dad walks in and finds out what's going on?

How about a girl who is just vocal about being a white ho? In the beginning, she's an average looking (my preference, but could be a hottie, whatever) girl telling her boyfriend goodnight, driving to the wrong part of town, going to the wrong bar, asking for (black) dick. Then on her way home, she stops by her boyfriend's house to show him what happened (breakup, creampie cleanup, whatever ensues) ... just a white ho going after what she wants and telling her husband/boyfriend what she likes.

Cuckold ... a compiliation of the same couple, over the period of a week or so, when she's having boyfriends (and their friends) over to fuck while hubby is there ... to watch, to clean, to serve, whatever.

Wife calling husband while he's away, or vice-versa, while she's getting fucked by one or more guys.

The neighborhood slut wife who takes on the yard crew, the local high school team, or drives into the wrong neighborhood to spread.

The college girl who tells her boyfriend mid-fuck that she fucks around and spreads for anyone as he shoots in her in excitement and then realizes that he just submitted.

How could I leave out these other perfect MILFs equally hot for This job.

Holly Halston, Phoenix Marie, Brianna Beach, Lezley Zen, Rachel Starr, India Summers, Alexis Golden, Ice La Fox, Totally Tabitha, Monique Fuentes, Katie Morgan.

Please let us know where this goes from here!

Holly Halston as the Cuckoldress... Holly spends afternoon with her husband athome teasing him with her hot bod. After some time, Holly ties cuckold naked, to the coffee table in the living rm and blindfolds him. Soon they hear a knock on the door and some men enter the room, shortly after another knock on the door and more men enter. Soon there is a party going on all around the naked cuck tied to the coffee table and Holly is the entertainment. Cuck canhear but cant see. He hears his wifelaughing, hears nasty things being said about her, and even some slurping, slapping, and kissing sounds. Holly makes her way into the next rm, the bedroom, and cuck hears, other make around him in the living rm making comments about his wife and what they want to do to her and what a hot slut she is. The comment about how she looks with BBC filling her mouth and Puss and cum running from her mouth and Puss. Cuck hears Holly in the background moaning and men grunting as they bang her hard inthe next room.

Holly makes her way back to the living room after a while, and tells cuck what is going on , in case he hasnt figured it out. Then she kisses him with a mouth full of cum. Holly begins sucking cocks right over her blindfolded cuck... and again switches from cock to cucks mouth and kisses him. Soon cuck hears in a deep burley voice,,, " im going to cum" and Holly removes the cock from her mouth and stuffs it into her cucks mouth while she strokes cucks cock (which has been rock hard for the whole evening). Cuck gets a throat full of BBC and a huge load that he must swallow. Holly removes cucks blindfold and he sees her covered in cum, and looking wrecked from all the BBC that has been banging her. Holly Straddles cuckin 69 position and another huge BBC enters her puss right over cucks face. She opens her mouth and sucks another cock. after a cpl of more loads in her puss, she straddles cucks mouth and fucks his facewith her cum filled pussy.

Finally, after Holly drains all the men inthe room, she unties her cuck who is looking around the room wondering who's cock was in his mouth. then Holly drops to her knees in front of everyone and sucks off cuck in front of the party for his reward in being a good cuck hubby.

Now thiat sounds HOT!

The russian Alenushka!!!! get her in front of some people who can operate a camera and understand lighting!

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pitino]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Seen lots of stuff where husbands watch wifes get fucked by other guys but i would like to see Wife having lesbian sex while husband is forced to watch tied up and can't jerk off.

A few suggestions ...

The college girl who tells her boyfriend mid-fuck that she fucks around and spreads for anyone as he shoots in her in excitement and then realizes that he just submitted.

I'd like to see a twist on this one, where a girl threatens to fuck around if her bf doesn't last long enough to please her. The pressure and idea of it gets him too excited, he squirts, and she calls in a substitute to finish her off while her bf is forced to watch.
ttfn,
tina

Some redhead would be nice, I'd prefer Sherry Poppens or Marie McCray. Even greater would be a transexual instead of the obligatory BBC (I'd definitely buy a movie, where a tranny cums inside a girl and her hubby licks it out).

Anyway, there has to be an actual creampie. The cuckold has to eat the cum OUT of her pussy and you need to see it drip, so I suggest 69 with the cock entering from behind.

A broken condom is a good idea, but they shouldn't overplay it.

Alexis Golden

Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys, Jimmy Broadway here. Fans of cuckold films may have seen my work as male talent. Well my company, Severe Society Films, is going to be making some cuckold content in the near future. What I'm here for is to ask who you guys would like me to cast. So fill this thread with votes for the girl you most want to see cuckold you. If we can afford them, we'll get them.

Your Pal,
Jimmy

Hi Sweetie,

Did you ever make your cuckold series? We do it as a lifestyle, so if you want realism and not fake, drop me a line.

Smooches,

Alexis Golden
http://www.alexisgolden.com

Cuckold (except for the guys licking other dudes' spunk), creampie, and interracial (with Asian females) themes are my favorites. It would be cool to see petite, spinner-types like Mia Smiles, Charmaine Star, or any of those Japanese AV stars, engage in cuckold, creampie, interracial acts. IMO the *** AV stars are way hotter than Asians in the States.

To me, the things that would make it over the top would be:

1) The cuckold husband/BF is an Asian guy
2) The non-asian guy that's fucking girl is super-huge and the girl is super tight
3) The girl is verbally/physically submissive to the guy she's fucking (i.e. getting stuffed rough, face planted into the floor, tossed around like a rag doll, slapped, etc.), but at the same time she is verbally putting down her husband/BF... and she's 110% into both.
4) The guy that's fucking and the husband do not have direct communication.