• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

SuckIt Sunday

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Because Briana Lee wanted me to start it. Here's the thread for all the ladies to post pictures of them sucking (and licking) and object they have the desire to be they phallic or otherwise. Pictures are to be posted on Sundays (and any other day because who doesnt want to see women celebrating their oral fixations).

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
How about this one?
HandyManFire094.jpg

Miss VVHHH

Briana Lee

Because Briana Lee wanted me to start it. Here's the thread for all the ladies to post pictures of them sucking (and licking) and object they have the desire to be they phallic or otherwise. Pictures are to be posted on Sundays (and any other day because who doesnt want to see women celebrating their oral fixations).

Right before I think about posting here I need to clear something up......I have now not ever have I had any official affiliation with this thread. I did not suggest the creation of it in anyway. I feel that my name has been used to promote the thread without my permission and I am currently in contact with my new Freeones manager who will be contacting the sites administrators regarding this matter first thing on Monday morning. If you wish to contact him you can find him posting on here under the alias of 'Lurking Dirk'. ;)

That being said, here's a pic of me sucking on a huge black dick!! Hahaha!!

a7384f6732478b661949d0f624e35e31_large.jpg

Right before I think about posting here I need to clear something up......I have now not ever have I had any official affiliation with this thread. I did not suggest the creation of it in anyway. I feel that my name has been used to promote the thread without my permission and I am currently in contact with my new Freeones manager who will be contacting the sites administrators regarding this matter first thing on Monday morning. If you wish to contact him you can find him posting on here under the alias of 'Lurking Dirk'. ;)

That being said, here's a pic of me sucking on a huge black dick!! Hahaha!!

a7384f6732478b661949d0f624e35e31_large.jpg

Since when is Dirk your pim, er, I mean, manager?

Briana Lee

After weeks of negotiations we finally came to a deal a few days ago.

O, rly? Well, I'll give whatever he promised, plus 10%. And I'll throw in a pair of fuzzy car dice. What do you say?

Briana Lee

O, rly? Well, I'll give whatever he promised, plus 10%. And I'll throw in a pair of fuzzy car dice. What do you say?

What? So you're gonna double my percentage AND throw in the fuzzy dice?

Would I have to sleep with you at least 5 times a week like I do with Dirk?

What? So you're gonna double my percentage AND throw in the fuzzy dice?

Would I have to sleep with you at least 5 times a week like I do with Dirk?

Only if you want to, but, unlike with him, you won't be falling asleep with me. :nannerf2: :cool:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

im sorry. what i had meant to say was that i wished Briana wanted me to start it. (maybe even dreamed it).

also let me add that nothing in this thread is official anything as far as i can tell, except maybe id like to give an official thank you to Briana and Miss. those pics are amazing.

Briana Lee

Only if you want to, but, unlike with him, you won't be falling asleep with me. :nannerf2: :cool:

Oh really?! Do you snore then?

im sorry. what i had meant to say was that i wished Briana wanted me to start it. (maybe even dreamed it).

also let me add that nothing in this thread is official anything as far as i can tell, except maybe id like to give an official thank you to Briana and Miss. those pics are amazing.

Haha! I was only joking with you silly!!

This thread sucks :D

This thread might suck, but you're Belgian. :dickhead:

I think that might have been a play on words. :D