• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Stuck-up stars and their best scenes of hard/rough/intense fucking

There's essentially two parts to this:
1) Stars that were famously stuck-up, bitchy, entitled, cum-dodging, prima donnas, that thought being prettier or more popular than other stars meant they called the shots.
2) The best examples of scenes where a guy showed her she's a whore and he's the boss with the huge cock -- giving it to her longer, harder, rougher than she expected, forcing her to call time-out, turning her fake squeals of joy to unfiltered groans of protest and distress, being the first to finally penetrate her pussy or ass and not letting her off easy, or spraying her face with a huge load she wasn't expecting.

Examples I can think of for number one above are Brooke Banner, Janine Lindemulder, Amy Reid, and Jenna Jameson.

For number two, I can think of two examples. Brooke Banner got a good fucking from Lexington Steele where he came twice -- the first time he pulled out and gave her a facial without warning, and when she complained like the entitled bitch she was, he went right back to giving her a hard fucking. And it seemed like every guy that finally fucked Janine Lindemulder was trying to punish her for teasing so many guys for so long -- I forget the first guy's name, but he dominated her, and her scene with Julian was also pretty rough.