• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Stranger in Wal-Mart...

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Stranger slaps crying child in store.

A Georgia man allegedly slapped a toddler at a Walmart store because she wouldn't stop crying, authorities said.

Roger Stephens, 61, was arrested Monday and charged with first-degree cruelty to children. An incident report obtained from police in Gwinnett County indicated Stephens did not know the 2-year-old girl he stands accused of hitting.

The confrontation happened shortly before noon at the Walmart in Stone Mountain, a suburb of Atlanta.

According to the arresting officer, the child's mother said her daughter was crying as they walked down one of the aisles.

The mother said a stranger later identified as Stephens approached them and said, "If you don't shut the baby up, I will shut her up for you."

Article

Another reason not to shop at Wal-Mart. (If you needed another one.)

This guy should go to jail for assault and battery of a child.
Five to ten sounds good.

Also, if you don't like crying children move to another aisle or go to another store. They are not your children to hit.

I suspect there's something more to this story than meets the eye. I gaurantee whoever it was either 1) called him some nasty old people type epithets, or 2) called him a cracker or honkey...maybe he was even spit on or had something thrown at him? The news is so politically correct now. Now, I would never condone hitting a child EVER, but I NEVER trust the news. I just think this guy was called some pretty nasty things, or even maybe assaulted...call it a hunch. They also said in an article I saw earlier that where this happened did not have surveilance. Strange...Wal-Mart has a shit load of surveilance.

Again, not advocating, just stating he was probably provoked in a vicious manner. If not, then give him a stiff sentence, because that behavior is simply unacceptable....ever.

Sounds like Wal-Mart.. I can smell the white trash and mexicans from here :1orglaugh

You're missing a few groups there, SD. I go to a Wal-Mart by my neck' every once in a while and it's like the fuc---g United Nations in there. Don't be so racist. :thefinger

☼LEGIT☼
:nono: Don't make me come over there. :tongue:

Don't make me come over there.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want.
If you are looking for a date, I can tell you I don't have a penis.
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills;
skills I have acquired over a very long prison sentence
Skills that make me a fantasy for people like you.
If you leave my thread now, that'll be the end of it.
I will not love you, I will not blow you.
But if you don't, I will pleasure you, I will blow you,
and I will get you off.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Looking at the pictures of the guy, he looks like another angry hater. Lock him up, forget about him.

Oh man, if some random fuck hit my little nephew while we were out in public they would have to pull me off of the stupid, ignorant, soon to be living out the rest of his life in a wheel chair sucking his meals through a straw FUCK STICK........61 or 21, I'd kill the son of a bitch.

Oh man, if some random fuck hit my little nephew while we were out in public they would have to pull me off of the stupid, ignorant, soon to be living out the rest of his life in a wheel chair sucking his meals through a straw FUCK STICK........61 or 21, I'd kill the son of a bitch.

There has to be more to this story. The lady must have thrown something at him or assaulted him, or maybe the kid did, simultaneously using vulgar language. It just doesn't make sense. Wal-Mart has cameras everywhere and they didn't see anything? I think this is racial and thus a PC case; a case of silence by the media for fear of reprisal. :2 cents:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
There has to be more to this story. The lady must have thrown something at him or assaulted him, or maybe the kid did, simultaneously using vulgar language. It just doesn't make sense. Wal-Mart has cameras everywhere and they didn't see anything? I think this is racial and thus a PC case; a case of silence by the media for fear of reprisal. :2 cents:

OH, brother. :rolleyes:

He is a grumpy old man and who cares if a small child throws something.
A two year old doesn't know any better, but this guy is old enough to know he shouldn't slap someone else's child.

Philbert

Banned
I gotta say...as a parent, a grumpy old man, and a violent by nature person...nothing a 2 year old does can enrage me enough to cause me to hit them a few times...as it turns out, he wasn't provoked beyond being annoyed by a crying baby. And I know how annoying that can be...I say, smack the parent who enables the excessive fussy child, not the little baby person.
He is charged with a felony, jail time in his future.