• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Stockton, Calif., police arrest suspect in serial killings

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
There are still serial killers out there and this guy killed 6 people. Looks like he was caught while he "was out hunting".

https://apnews.com/article/crime-sh...nia-stockton-4f7cd8dc06d50eab1035613249c282a2
wesley-brownlee-stknpolicepic.jpg

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I saw a little on this guy, but not enough. I'm annoyed with what the term "serial killer" has become. When it was coined by Ressler and Douglas decades ago, it wasn't just about the murder, but crimes and weirdness of a sexual nature. Now, anyone that kills more then 3, even if it's just because they're pissed at the world, and if they do it from afar, they're "long distance" serial killers. They can't be a sniper, because only "specially trained police or military personal", can be a sniper. What I think they are, are "patient mass killers". I'm not trying to make light of this either. I'm serious about this. I think they've diluted the term.

Having said that, I'll say this. I'm glad they were able to catch this guy, because serial murderers can go on for decades unstopped, and unsolved. It seems they put the hammer down, and did some good police work. Lets just hope they have enough to take to court, and the judge isn't to forgiving. There was a judge that overturned a serial killer convictions, just because the sentence was death. Check into the joke that was the whole Rodney Ocala fiasco.

So Dino, you live in Cali, was this guy raping the guys he killed, or were they prostitutes?

What I think they are, are "patient mass killers".

I agree with that being what you said or a prolonged spree killer basically shooting people until he was made unable to shoot anymore.

So Dino, you live in Cali, was this guy raping the guys he killed, or were they prostitutes?

A certain amount were reported to be homeless. All of the victims seemed to be random targets at points of opportunity. No sign of any sexual activity before or after death as far as I know.

Stockton is a shithole.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I agree with that being what you said or a prolonged spree killer basically shooting people until he was made unable to shoot anymore.

A certain amount were reported to be homeless. All of the victims seemed to be random targets at points of opportunity. No sign of any sexual activity before or after death as far as I know.

Stockton is a shithole.
That's another thing. serial killers tend to strangle or bludgeon their victims. It's more personal. Woman will shoot victims, but men, whether they kill men or women, tend to like to be more "hands on".

My grandfather was a Russian man who preferred a knife to a gun. He said, “Killing man is like making love to woman. Without intimacy is no good.”