• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Stewart vs O Reilly = Hilarity

Sue me because I'm about to "celebrate":facepalm: the commission of a heinous crime too, Stewart's complete and utter massacre of O'Reilly.:1orglaugh:nanner:

Four words: Kicked his ENTIRE ass!:o

oh that o'reilly

I would agree that Obama's judgement on this was seriously lacking, but O'Reilly is just so over-the-top with his opinions that it's just difficult to listen to anything he has to say.

I really feel sorry for anyone that still watches O'Reilly and actually gets something out of it. I really do. He literally has 3 acts: the overblown setup, the rage, and the embarrassment he tries to hide by trying to be funny or "sum up" the guest.

I would agree that Obama's judgement on this was seriously lacking, but O'Reilly is just so over-the-top with his opinions that it's just difficult to listen to anything he has to say.

Who knew Common said or did anything in this regard before the folks at Faux (pas) "News" went digging for something to be selectively outraged over?

Their formula was simple, they saw Common + rapper and probably immediately went to a Lexis-Nexis search to find a talking point.

People who follow Common likely have no clue what some of his contemporaneous thoughts what O'Reilly brought up...how do people at Faux (pas) know??:cool:

Stewart hit the nail directly on the head in calling out the selective outrage.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Last line in the second clip:

O'Reilly: 'I think I'm gonna commit suicide'

PLEASE do that :2 cents:

There may or may not be a point here. I just can't believe it is a priority as an issue.

I see this lyric "tell the law, my Uzi weighs a ton." Common is a very soft guy trying to act hard. He's rather annoying, but I think bourgeois liberals like him, so it's not totally out of character for this administration.

I see this lyric "tell the law, my Uzi weighs a ton." Common is a very soft guy trying to act hard. He's rather annoying, but I think bourgeois liberals like him, so it's not totally out of character for this administration.

After that quote is this:

"No time for that [uzi-related violence], because there's things to be done/Stay true to what I do so the youth dream come"

Nothing like some context to make sense of what he was really saying.

aww, those lyrics are so luvly, in a Nobel Peacey kinda way. Common is just a big fuzzy bear, no wonder he got an invite :angels:

O'Reilly's head is exploding again for no reason.

wottle

I'm so horny, even the crack of dawn isn't safe
John Stewart is the Sanest/Funniest man on this planet. !!

Greatest part of the exchange:

Stewart: 'Why are you drawing the line at Common? There is a selective outrage machine here at Fox that "pettifogs":rolleyes: only when it suits the narrative that suits them.'
:bowdown::bowdown: