• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

I honestly can't wait for this game. Apparently it's going to officially be canon into the Star Wars saga, as it connects the events between Episode 3 and 4 (George Lucas had a big part in the plot apparently). You play as Darth Vader's secret apprentice, and basically have to assassinate the remaining Jedi in the galaxy. The PS3/360 versions of the game have superior graphics, but no extra modes. The PS2 version has 5 extra levels, including the Jedi Temple.

The PSP version has the same levels as the PS3/360 games, but has a lot more. You have multiplayer/co-op missions such as Deathmatch, King of the Hill, and a new mode called Force Out. Also a new singleplayer mode is added: Historical Missions. In this mode you play all the classic battles from the movies, and these are the ones confirmed so far:

- Mace Windu vs Jango Fett
- Darth Vader vs Obi-Wan (Episode 3)
- Darth Vader vs Luke Skywalker (Empire Strikes Back)
- The Geonosis battle from Episode 2
- The battle against Jabba the Hutt's troops in Return of the Jedi

The Wii version, in addition to the Wiimote controls gets a multiplayer mode called Duel Mode. You can play from 27 characters and have epic lightsaber battles. And to top it all off, in every console version, you play as Darth Vader in the first level, as seen in this recent video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkno2oQaJJk

Looks freaking sweet. I'm a casual Star Wars fan (haven't even seen Return of the Jedi yet), but the games are always something I definitely like to play.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to this game as well and what do you mean you haven't seen Return of the Jedi?!:eek: What's wrong with you?!:D I love Star Wars and have seen all six movies hundreds of times. I'll probably pick up the game for Xbox 360.

Hah, yeah, I'll probably check out ROTJ this weekend when it premieres on Spike TV. There's supposed to be a lot of talk about TFU as well, so I can't wait to see that. It looks like it could be even better than Jedi Outcast/Academy for PC, which I thought were badass.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
you cannot watch a Star Wars movie on commercial tv! i was watchin a little of episode 2 and ROTS ths past weekend and it was terrible to sit through almost 5 minutes of commercials every time there was a comm. break

MRPIMPN4EVA

Banned
Should be dope.