• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sports team you love/like most!

MLB: Baltimore Orioles
NFL: Baltimore Ravens
College Football: Texas Longhorns
NBA: Chicago Bulls
College Basketball: Duke Blue Devils
NHL: Montreal Canadians

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
These Guys, They had their own pinball machine and
they helped Scooby-Doo solve a mystery. Who else can claim that.
30aq4qa.jpg

Liverpool FC is my favourite, followed by Leicester FC (my dad's team), Wolverhampton Wanderers, Kettering Town FC (my local team) and finally Cray Wanderers, they are the team closest to where I was born.

bigbadbrody

Banned
a link to my favourite team

Seems like I am the lone Buffalo Sabres fan here....

They were so lucky today. Lucky goals, totally against the run of play. Run off the park by Bolton and still managed to scrape the win thanks to flukey goals by overrated Rooney and overrated Park, and by the way, that Ronaldo had the worst game of his life...:D

Okay, flip that around and make it the opposite of everything I said, and that's the truth.

Funnily enough, iv heard that shit off a few of my mates, the ones that are Liverpool fans

I like Man U, sometimes a lot, although I hate the Lille incident and am still upset about it, but they will never overtake Liverpool, ever, and I actually like Arsenal more than them too, although that wasn't the case before Wenger. Right now Man U are amazing to watch some weeks, this week, was just bliss. Good football is good football, and theirs is sublime.

Fox

Thats right... Everyone loves The Arsenal :)

They aren't my favorite teams, those I listed before, but I admire or at least respect the Oakland Athletics and the New England Patriots for the efficiency and intelligence they have used to run their organizations in recent years.

MLB: St. Louis Cardinals
NFL: St. Louis Rams
college basketball: North Carolina Tar Heels
college football: Notre Dame

You have to be kidding. United were so good today, they made me orgasm in my pants. Rooney was sublime, and Cristiano Ronaldo was twice as good, which is saying a lot. CR is the #1 player in the world right now, Henry's injury, Ronaldinho's world cup and dip in form, Kaka's still maturing but is probably in 2nd place... but CR is sooooo fucking amazing. Liverpool fans are jealous, and I am one of them.

Fox

yeah... i watch the match last night...!!! awesome performance by M.Utd..!!!
cannot believe my eye when park score two goals... and rooney is back in scoring goals...! i hate C.Ronaldo after the W.Cup but now he is my fav player in fantasy football..!! :thefinger :thefinger

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
NHL: Penguins (big time)
MLB: Phillies
NFL: Iggles
College: Penn State
NBA: who fucking cares?

And of course, the team in my username! :bowdown:

Im a Philadelphia Fan 4 for 4, therefor I am destined for a life of misery!
Baseball - Phillies
Football - Eagles
Hockey - Flyers
Basketball - Sixers

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
Soccer: Glasgow Rangers / Watford
Football: Washington Redskins
Icehockey: New York Rangers
Basketball: Seattle Sonics
Baseball: Texas Rangers

I'm really just a True Blue through and through and support any Rangers :D

As for the others they might be crap,but once you pick'em you stick with'em :nanner: