• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Spiderman 3 villian

Spiderman 3 Villian

• Venom

Votes: 43 60.6%
  • Sandman

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Carnage

• Green Goblin

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Hobgoblin

• Morbius

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electro

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Vulture

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Hydro Man

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Scorpion

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters
I know Kristin Dunst said that Venom and Sandman are the new villians in the movie, but that is not offical yet... who do you think would be a good villian for spiderman 3?...

I picked the Vulture because it would too cool to see Spider-Man battle him on the big screen. I will say though that you have a lot of great choices but where is Dr. Connors a.k.a. the Lizard. I remember hearing a while back that the actor who played him will be back in Spider-Man 3. Also, even though it would break comic book continuity, they should have Harry Osbourne become the Hobgoblin since we've already had the Green Goblin.

I don't see them being able to do Venom in one movie without cheating the fans (Oh I'm about to sound like such a comic book geek).

Its been a while but If I remember correctly the symbiote came from space when John Jameson went up. Then after it came back it attached itself to spiderman and he wore the costume for a while. Then finally he got rid of it at the church where it attached itself to Eddie Brock who was about to commit suicide and thus Venom was born. And Carnage would be impossible but he wasn't created till Eddie was jailed with Cletus Kasidy.

And the only thing that is established is John Jameson and Brock's name was mentioned in the first movie..... so to create and fight Venom in one movie would be cheating the fans.

Last edited:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Picked Venom (again):

http://www.obeliskgraphics.com/venom.jpg

He is the perfect villain for Spidey 3 - But I wouldn't mind seeing the Lizard, Manwolf or Green Goblin/Hobgoblin either (their alter-egos have already appeared in Spidey 1 & 2.

Apparently Topher Grace, Eric from That 70s Show, is going to play Venom in the next film. Now, Grace looks like he weighs about 57 pounds, so they are either going to:

A)Put one hell of a suit on him ala Fantastic 4.

or

B)Do one hell of a CGI job.

Black Star said:
Apparently Topher Grace, Eric from That 70s Show, is going to play Venom in the next film. Now, Grace looks like he weighs about 57 pounds, so they are either going to:

A)Put one hell of a suit on him ala Fantastic 4.

or

B)Do one hell of a CGI job.

That is a rumor, nothing is official yet. Unlike the 2nd one where you could see Doc Oc in the Poster, nobody but the high ups know anything at this point.

http://spiderman.sonypictures.com/

Death_blooms08 said:
I don't see them being able to do Venom in one movie without cheating the fans (Oh I'm about to sound like such a comic book geek).

Its been a while but If I remember correctly the symbiote came from space when John Jameson went up. Then after it came back it attached itself to spiderman and he wore the costume for a while. Then finally he got rid of it at the church where it attached itself to Eddie Brock who was about to commit suicide and thus Venom was born. And Carnage would be impossible but he wasn't created till Eddie was jailed with Cletus Kasidy.

I agree that Venom is probably one of those characters that will never be done well enough to suit the fans and make them happy. I still think he is the best Spidey villain.

Also, I think Peter Parker got the symbiote costume during the Secret Wars series that came out a long time ago.(now I feel like a comic book geek) :1orglaugh

om3ga

D-rock said:
I agree that Venom is probably one of those characters that will never be done well enough to suit the fans and make them happy. I still think he is the best Spidey villain.

Also, I think Peter Parker got the symbiote costume during the Secret Wars series that came out a long time ago.(now I feel like a comic book geek) :1orglaugh

Correct - John Jameson acquired an alien ruby, which turned him into Man-Wolf.....

om3ga said:
Correct - John Jameson acquired an alien ruby, which turned him into Man-Wolf.....

Yeah you're both right, I'm thinking back to when they started the new comic/cartoon and modified the story. I forgot about the Secret Wars.

om3ga

I noticed you included Morbius on your list of choices:

Morbius_LivingVampire.jpg

MJ should be a cinch to play that role...... :1orglaugh :

michaeljacksonny1133fbafdfe27c.jpg

D-rock said:
Also where is Kraven the Hunter, an underrated Spider-Man villain in my opinion?

I know i could have put at least 5 more but the limit is 10...i tried getting the best 10...your right kraven is right up there...so is:

MYSTERIO
RHINO
SHOCKER
THE BLACK CAT
Man Wolf
The Black Cat
The Cameleon
The Lizard
Puma
Jackal

I'm a spider-man fan been collecting comics for 12 years( since i was 13)...Cant wait for this movie

Not a villain, but how about a cameo from none other than....
Frank Castle :thumbsup:
They could butt heads when Parker tries to stop his ruthless vigilante style of justice. A different twist from the norm.

I want to see spidey fighting a real challenge, I don't know, something like globalization, side a side with his pal 007 or Capitan America.

KO

the real villian is sam raimi for making such shitty movies.

Civickiller80 said:
I'm a spider-man fan been collecting comics for 12 years( since i was 13)...Cant wait for this movie

Same here, although I haven't collected anything of his in a while. I still have all the old comics stashed away. I think he has more arch-villains than any superhero ever. He even fights other people’s villains all the time, like the Kingpin and the Juggernaut, among others. :1orglaugh

What the hell is venom supposed to be anyways? Is he the spiderman equivalent of the retard superman-clone Bizarrro?

om3ga

In-4-mant said:
What the hell is venom supposed to be anyways? Is he the spiderman equivalent of the retard superman-clone Bizarrro?

Bizarro is a sad joke compared to Venom...

You have a pissed-off extra-terrestial symbiote with a pissed-off human host (Eddie Brock), both of whom full of hatred for Spidey.

Check here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venom_(comics)

(or go to your comic shop for background reference)

im pretty sure in the 3rd spiderman. we will see the hobgoblin as the main person. but i have also heard. that they are gonna introduce a few other characters into the movie aswell. being the main ppl for number 4. but venom would be my choice for the best spidy villian. if im not correct. he had all of spidermans powers and then some. only weakness was loud noices. ie what happened at the church so that the sybiote left parker in the first place. but they would have to cover so much in the movie to make venoms characters even possible. maybe for like spiderman 6 or so if they cover alot of how and whatheppened and such. they might be able to introduce venom. but i dont want to see venom unless they plan on doing him in full detail...... and another reason im fairly sure that the hobgoblin is next. is 1) its chronological order and 2) end of the 2nd movie they had gg son(cant remember name) finds greengoblins lair.....(and yes i know there are a few ppl who find gg lair and become possible hobgoblins. as im also fairly sure they never directly credited to who was the actual hobgolin.) sadly though we will just have to wait and see till spidy 3 comes out........ if patience is a virtue yeah. i dont have it....... let me see it NOW. i dont want to wait