• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Spiderman 3 actress found dead

Rip

For those if you who don't know, Lucy Gordon played "Jennifer Dugan" in Spider-Man 3. She was the television reporter on the scene watching the final battle and talking to the anchorman back at the studio.

I love how they take he biggest movie on her cast sheet and spread it out there like she was the biggest star of the movie. Can anyone tell me who she played? I dare ya!

Same with a few months ago in britain, guy got killed on a night out, he was an extra in a harry potter film and that was plastered all over the headlines like he was integral to the movies success. Sad as it is for this girl, dont mislead us.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Wow that's terrible.. what a gorgeous girl.. I wish she could have talked to somebody instead of ending her own life. such a shame.. R.I.P. Lucy Gordon, you'll definitely be missed by all. As alwayz, I would like to take this opportunity to send my condolence's to her family, friends, and fans. :angels::bowdown::hatsoff:

I love how they take he biggest movie on her cast sheet and spread it out there like she was the biggest star of the movie. Can anyone tell me who she played? I dare ya!

Same with a few months ago in britain, guy got killed on a night out, he was an extra in a harry potter film and that was plastered all over the headlines like he was integral to the movies success. Sad as it is for this girl, dont mislead us.

always good to see your post your always willing to put a negative twist on everything .

it is sad when anyone dies but to die so young is really sad r.i.p

This was already cleared up with Xombie3000's post.

For those if you who don't know, Lucy Gordon played "Jennifer Dugan" in Spider-Man 3. She was the television reporter on the scene watching the final battle and talking to the anchorman back at the studio.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
It is a shame, she was a beautiful women. Makes you wonder what went so wrong. All that life wasted at such a young age.
Truly a loss. RIP

This was already cleared up with Xombie3000's post.

Had his post not existed, would anyone on this board have known without looking her up who she was? The point still stands that without some homework, the majority of people, the greater majority will not have a clue who she was in the movie.

I appreciate the effort in naming spidey 3 as a movie she was in, but on reflection is not better to create a title where most folk will not pause to ask "Who was she again?"

Had his post not existed, would anyone on this board have known without looking her up who she was? The point still stands that without some homework, the majority of people, the greater majority will not have a clue who she was in the movie.

I appreciate the effort in naming spidey 3 as a movie she was in, but on reflection is not better to create a title where most folk will not pause to ask "Who was she again?"

That's exactly why that "Spider-Man 3 actress found dead" is the headline on so many websites. It's the film Lucy Gordon, a actress who certainly wasnt a household name by any stretch of the imagination, will be most associated with. And rightly so.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
because being rich is soooooo depressing :rolleyes:

Yea, yea, I'm a cold heartless motherfucker. So what :dunno:

sid-sexy

Banned
god bless her. Hate to see people having trouble.

sad indeed, especially since she could have afforded to get help. i don't know about her as a person much but i never heard anything bad about her so that's always a plus these days.