• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Special Lingerie

Might be a stretch but I'm trying to find where I cam buy the same exact lingerie Jessa Rhodes wears in her Tushy scene "Wife makes ex jealous with anal". Its white sheer lingerie and the bra crosses across her chest. I cant find it or anything like it anywhete. Anyone know?

Have you tried emailing Tushy and asking them?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I don't know what you're looking for. But I've bought gift items from Secrets in Lace and they have about the best quality and variety that I've seen.

I will literally venmo someone $50 of they are able to send me to a link where this can me purchased! Must be exact match lingerie

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
These kind of requests come up a lot. Have you tried asking the model nicely and not creepy? Sometimes they have it in their little kits of lingerie. If you're lucky, You Might just get a response, I've seen it happen.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
How would you go about asking? I couldnt really find an email or anything to contact her.

Social media. And remember, don't sound creepy. Explain its for your GF or whatever.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Maybe the photographer knows, if the model does not. Somebody must have bought that piece, after all.

If you check the set on tushy, there should be a way to find out his name, and then you coulld google his website or - well, many photographers are on social media, too. For exampkle, I am Facebook friends with Michael Ninn for some years, and he always takes his time to answer, if people ask something about where the set was shot etc