• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sophie Simmons

DuanCulo

Staff member
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophie_Simmons

Sophie Alexandra Tweed-Simmons is an American and Canadian singer,[1] television personality, advocate for children,[2] and model who promotes body positivity.[3]

Background information
Birth nameSophie Alexandra Tweed-Simmons
BornJuly 7, 1992 (age 28)
Los Angeles, California, US
Genres
Occupation(s)
  • Singer
  • model
  • actress
Instruments
Citizenship
Education
Parent(s)
RelativesNick Simmons (brother)
Websitesophietsimmons.com

Early life
Simmons was born in Los Angeles, California,[4] the daughter of Shannon Tweed, a Canadian actress and model, and Gene Simmons, an Israeli-American musician and bass player for Kiss.[5] Sophie Simmons is a dual American and Canadian citizen.[6]

At 11 years old,[7] Simmons began appearing on the reality television series Gene Simmons Family Jewels on A&E.[8][9] The show featuring the family of four, including her brother Nick Simmons, ran for seven seasons from 2006 to 2012.[5][10]

She attended Pitzer College in Claremont, California, majoring in computer engineering and religious studies.[11][12] While attending Pitzer, she played volleyball for the Pomona/Pitzer Sagehens.[13] Simmons said she initially actively avoided her parents' career path: "I avoided the [music and modelling world] for a long time because I didn't want the comparisons between my parents and myself".[14