• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Yeaaa I didn't really know what you meant? Did people here on freeones question that or something? I wasn't around here then... SO no idea?

The sarcastic part is the fact that Sophie Dee DID screw about everything in sight.

Sophie Worked her ass off in 2010, screwin, blowing, sucking, analized, facialized and poseing. She was voted Miss Freeones because she worked soo hard to get it. In the Sex industry, she literally screwed everyone in sight, so, my comment was sarcastic in context. If you were not here in 2010, go back and look at the links of her in 2010 and you wil see her hard working performances.

It is a joke. Lighten up a little, go fuck something and relax, you may then get it.

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
WOW! Check out the return of Sophie and her magnificent ass only at Naughty America - Ass Masterpiece - Sophie Dee

sophiejohnnyhor_big_img1.jpg

Don't forget that you can join Naughty America on a trial membership for only $1.95 - HERE

sophie dee

Official Checked Star Member
hiya guys!!!

hope you are all well. im been up to some cool stuff. just got back from miami for exxxotica... i signed there for evil angel. was really cool.i love being in the sun :)

i have also been dancing every month... in june i will be at al's diamonds in reading. 9th thru 11th of june.. 2 shows a night... then i will be at mystique in CT. june 24th -26. its going to be super fun.. i enjoy dancing. and giving sexy lap dances!!!! :)

other cool new i had started a new website. but a mainstream one. its called toplessmoviereviews.com and it's me and my friends such as, tyler faith, Natasha nice, doing topless movie reviews on mainstream movies... and the other day the site got over 13k views. as la KROQ radio talked about it on there. and played one of my reviews... super cool!!! so hopefully i'll be going on air to do some fun stuff :) :) exciting.

also. i will be doing the aids walk in october again, so i'll be setting up the page for donations for that. last year we raised over 1k. it is always such a great cause. and a very fun walk. :0

i have lots of new updates on my website clubsophiedee.com :)

kisses
sophie dee

sophie dee

Official Checked Star Member
Because they prefer men. If you don't like something about her, move on to another star why would you expect her to change for one internet loser

thanks babe!!