• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Something to brighten a dreary Monday

Alanna Thomas

Official Checked Star Member
It's cloudy and rainy and under 60 degrees this morning in Phoenix (I know,I know, it's much worse where you are!) but it's just kinda depressing today. So I decided to brighten everyone's day (including mine!) by sharing some pics of sunnier days...Happy Monday!
AlannaThomas01.jpg

AlannaThomas02.jpg

AlannaThomas03.jpg

AlannaThomas04.jpg

AlannaThomas05.jpg

AlannaThomas06.jpg

AlannaThomas07.jpg

AlannaThomas08.jpg

AlannaThomas09.jpg

AlannaThomas010.jpg

I like the pictures, but what's wrong with the weather? I LOOOVE rainy weather! I get cranky when it's sunny. :dunno:

You think you have it bad Alanna?? I'm here in Southern California where it supposedly never rains but it's been raining for almost 24 hours straight. I've forgotten what the sun looks like and it's supposed to rain all week :rolleyes:
I'm sure having someone to lick would make the day seem brighter :yummie:
Thanks for the pics by the way :glugglug: :thefinger

Alanna Thomas

You think you have it bad Alanna?? I'm here in Southern California where it supposedly never rains but it's been raining for almost 24 hours straight. I've forgotten what the sun looks like and it's supposed to rain all week :rolleyes:
I'm sure having someone to lick would make the day seem brighter :yummie:
Thanks for the pics by the way :glugglug: :thefinger

Yeah you guys are the ones sending us all this rain...supposed to rain here all week too :p
But I've been staying snuggly :)

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
When it is cloudy and rainy, women have a higher tendancy to commit lesbian acts in the backyard.

Science!

Alanna Thomas

Who's the other lady?
First temptation was to shout "Read the damn description!' but then figured if you missed the description that must mean the pictures are distracting - and that's good, right? :D
And for further explanation, Jean has a website at JeanSwing.com...

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I was walking through the park one day...