• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Some women do not want constant attention from men

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Well, you are not a shy guy, so thinks like that happen.

I think that she wants that all men end up in prison.

(She is a feminist)

Hopefully she can hitch her wagon to the Praying Mantis Gloria Allred for purposes of commerce and incarceration.

gloria-allred-bat-o.gif

lapridegloriaallredglorias_zps1d81b7cd.jpg

Even leaving out all the cat calls an attractive woman can get, which are bad enough, the people that purposely follow a women, which is bad enough and kind of scary, and all the people that think the right way to compliment a women is to be crude juvenile acting idiots, which is bad enough, just the fact something like that happens all the time gets tiring. Even if men are being nice about it and well spoken when they call out an attractive woman's attributes the freaking hundredth billionth time somebody had to listen to that would get on people's nerves. I know it would get on mine. Collectively even from guys that are nicer about it I can see it as rising to a form of harassment even if perhaps an individual incident doesn't, and those people need to understand they are then a part of that.

Sometimes people just want to be left alone. Most people have times they feel like that.

It's even worse when there are men out there who will then take it as an personal affront or think some woman is stuck up when really that women ignores them because they just don't want to deal with it.

Aaliyah Love

Official Checked Star Member
I think that she wants that all men end up in prison.

(She is a feminist)

Yes, she doesn't want men harrassing her while she's on the street. She doesn't appreciate random dudes commenting on her body, telling her to smile, following her, grabbing her.. That def means that she wants all men in prison. Reasonable jump you made there.

I swear assari is a parody account. HAS to be..

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Yes, she doesn't want men harrassing her while she's on the street. She doesn't appreciate random dudes commenting on her body, telling her to smile, following her, grabbing her.. That def means that she wants all men in prison. Reasonable jump you made there.

I swear assari is a parody account. HAS to be..

Parody, Assari, and this thread. All together here in the wonderful world of Freeones. The place where we can come together and tell random models that we'd like to lick their clit and get the response, "Thank you babe XO XO XO. Subscribe to my site and we can get personal."

Thread should read, "Most Women do not want constant attention from Assari"

Just sayin'

I think this is a cultural thing.

It seems that New York men-some of them-behave as they would not ever seen a woman.

I have never seen that men would behave in the same way in Helsinki.