• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Some picture of president

Ok, I want show everybody how much power have USSR. This me in summer go catch some wild salmon and maybe filet of sole. I probably best shape my life right now. Please no question about hat on second picture, my answer is "No Comment comrade"

putin.jpg

Vladimir_Putin_pesca.jpg

-Thank you, Vladimir

in soviet russia, salmon hunt fishers my comrade. this is why for i carry such long knive. da babushka.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Ok, I want show everybody how much power have USSR. This me in summer go catch some wild salmon and maybe filet of sole. I probably best shape my life right now. Please no question about hat on second picture, my answer is "No Comment comrade"

putin.jpg

Vladimir_Putin_pesca.jpg

-Thank you, Vladimir

I no notice hat in picture, but I sees tiny penis. Where bulge go? You trousers is flat like pancake. It's like you have vagina parts for lady.

putin.jpg

Vladimir_Putin_pesca.jpg

-Thank you, Vladimir

Hahah oh yah. I can't stop laughing.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
You're still here? :tongue:

I really didn't need to see those pictures. :rolleyes:

In Soviet Russia President assassinates you! :D

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Somebody has way to much time on their hands...

tell me about it. i mean, it makes me want to sign up to the tetra-fin fish food and aquarium forum as an icelandic person and talk about which fish is best to hunt in the comfort of your own home. :rolleyes: