• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Some boy 23-45yo

I'm bi boy 41yo and I'm looking for steady partner for nice relationship but also want to feel with him the biggest pleasure when in privacy. I love long petting, edging, sucking and one kinda unusual thing but that one just makes my cock hard in seconds. Maybe you can be the boy. If you like sport and exercise then if I'd love you exercise really hard. I'm such horny while writing it but I'm alone for longer time and I need partner I love wild boy. I imagine you riding exercise bike in our private gym and I cannot stop looking at your body. I can see you must working hard on your shape and really most aroused I get when I see you sweating, it's such natural, personal in once. I love your body so much, I'd love to fuck you but I knew exercise bike will make your body sweat out everything. Now I press tightly to your body, love to smell you, your personal scent ... yes .... my boy's sweaty body always make me cum flood,
You know how I feel
I myself slowly getting back to exercise and exercise bike makes me bath in sweat.
I with to do hot sweaty love, both me and you pouring sweat and orgasm together.
And dear now you come, tell me how I make you cum and scream in pleasure.