• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SOLVED] Trisha Uptown - Couldve SWORN she did one, maybe two BG scenes. Am I wrong?

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Trisha does 99% GG stuff, but I'm looking for the ultra rare one(s) where she took dick.
Hit me back with an @Torre82 in your reply, if you would. ;)

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I couldn't tell you @Torre82.

Vicky Vette has removed and taken down the Trisha Uptown website from the group of VNA bonus websites upon Trisha's request. If there were live cam shows, where she did a show with a guy, you would need a membership to check vnalive.com (not the live shows but the archive cam show area)

In the interim, try a search at xvideos.com (see if there is a free video sample on that platform) or search clips4sale.com (if you want to see if full scenes are around.)

(Use Trisha Uptown as the search term.)

Here are her screen shares at the iafd.

https://www.iafd.com/person.rme/id=1a026ff6-df4e-4db0-a194-ba7d43230759

Apparently, all g/g scenes except the one scene with Tony Rubino. They list two scenes but it is one. Bang Bus 34 is a repackage of Spring Break 2011 Bitches.

Last edited:

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I couldn't tell you @Torre82.

Vicky Vette has removed and taken down the Trisha Uptown website from the group of VNA bonus websites upon Trisha's request. If there were live cam shows, where she did a show with a guy, you would need a membership to check vnalive.com (not the live shows but the archive cam show area)

In the interim, try a search at xvideos.com (see if there is a free video sample on that platform) or search clips4sale.com (if you want to see if full scenes are around.)

(Use Trisha Uptown as the search term.)

Here are her screen shares at the iafd.

https://www.iafd.com/person.rme/id=1a026ff6-df4e-4db0-a194-ba7d43230759

Apparently, all g/g scenes except the one scene with Tony Rubino. They list two scenes but it is one. Bang Bus 34 is a repackage of Spring Break 2011 Bitches.
Yeah I watched spring break, yesterday. She seemed to be a fly on the wall or an on-camera 'fluffer' for eating pussy before... other things.
/shrug
Ah well.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Trisha has retired. When was it? 2018? 2019? 2021? 2022? They had a big announcement on the VNA forums about it being her last live cam show. Of course, I didn't attend. When you have experienced Francesca Le' and her "five finger" salute ... you can never go back. (Francesca would stick all of her fingers into her pussy and ass. Three in her twat, two in her ass) Francesca was the best. After Francesca left the VNA in 2013 -- (She went back to LeWood Productions to work full time with hubby Mark Wood again) -- I kind of lost interest in attending live cam shows over there.

Last edited: