• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SOLVED]Alix Lynx japanese vids (censored)

Alix did 2 scenes with the well known japanese studion High-Kara/Mousouzuko (HIKR 184 and HIKR 171).
Unfortunately they are censored due to japanes legal restrictions. Does anyone know if there's a way to get them uncensored?

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
I speak with no special knowledge on the subject, but presumably... if they are produced by these Japanese companies, they are the only versions that are released... and as such no alternative (uncensored) video will be available?

Maybe. But there should be an uncensored master of the video. I just figured that those might be avaiable somewhere (and somehow).

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
R18.com is gone. You do have the production numbers HIKR 181 and HIKR 171. Put them into a Google search. They are universal throughout the world. You may just get back the same censored scenes. However, if you go to Japanese websites and forums; ones that we cannot mention here, you may just luck out with those scenes as uncensored. Good luck in your search.

Last edited:
Google isn't very helpful. Very few hits and the ones that might be helpful are japanese or asian language. If you could send me a pm with some links to japanese forums i'd really appreciate it!

You might find a site or forum that way. But it's completely useless unless the forum itself is in english. And of course i understand your forum policy.
But it's not promoting another forum. It's just leading the way to a solution. I'd never use a foreign speaking forum unless i really have to.......