• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Soft Core Experts! Need help identifying stunning (partially) asian actress!

Hi fellow members.
I am 20 years old but ever since I was this soft-core movie back when I was 12-13 I couldn't help but stop wondering who that cute actress was!

I think it was around 2001-2003 that this soft-core movie aired on a dutch channel but I can't remember the title.
What I remember is that it was about this woman who was an aspiring painter and wanted to make it big in the city(maybe LA I dunno). There was this sex scene that involved body paint and also a threesome scene. With a guy and the other girl was blonde.

Now the actress in question was a stunning woman who looked to be around25 -30. She had brown hair wasn't that tall and hat the cutest face.
She had acial features but didn't look fully asian(maybe half)

Maybe it's an episode from a soft-core series maybe not...
I don't know when the soft-core movies boom started, I always thought mid 90's (with series like Red Shoes Diaries) so the movie could be anywhere from 1995 - 2003, also judging by the camera quality.
I think it may be produced around the same time as that more popular soft-core movie that took place on a ski-resort(or it wasn't a ski resort but some kind of Inn).

Sorry if the info is pretty vague, I hope someone can help me or get me on the right track.

Thanks in advance.

I found it guys! It was Flower Edwards and it was an episode from the series Thrills called "The Muse" and shes as stunning as I pictured her to be.