• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I found these pics on a yahoo group claiming to be nude pics of Sofia Vergara. They're stills from a video of a photoshoot. It sure looks like her but since she's never even gone topless before, it seems too good to be true. Is it her?? If not, who is it? She's still hot!

Attachments

• sofia vergara nude4.jpg
    sofia vergara nude4.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 2,817
ok then post a link buddy we wanna see the rest of them! sofia is hot and even if that isnt her that chick is still a great look a like

Well, I've searched for a web-link for the rest of those pics with no luck, and I think I know why. I went back to the Yahoo group I found them on and there are messages there saying that it's NOT Sofia. However, if you are as interested as I am as to her true identity, then all I can do is give you the link to the group itself:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sofia_vergara/

As with all yahoo groups, you need a yahoo ID to join. If you've got the patience, go check them out and report back here.

They're in the photos section in a folder called 'S Vergara'

bishbash1

Banned
i'd seen those pics before claiming to be sofia but i have also seen them claiming to be some other tart. cant remember the name that was put to the second lot though. i know this post is not a lot of help but, ah well, fuck it

I'm certainly glad that whole with dying a chick's pubic hair blonde in Playboy died in the late 90's. That was awful.