• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

So what are you waiting for?

Everyone has to be anticipating something, be it a music concert :jump: or a new movie :popcorn: , maybe your girlie or stud's coming back from somewhere far off :kiss: , the big game comin' to ya town, anything really.

So, what has you hyped up and eager?

Me, for now I'm just lookin' forward to this here Brooks Buford cd, Suspicious Package, after dl'ing some sample shit. :pimpdaddy

I am waiting for the day when me and my sweet lil' English muffin, KittyKat, can start our life together! It sucks on so many levels being on opposite sides of the planet from each other....only a few more months to go....oinly a few more!

the world cup of course

nintendo wii and and metroid prime 3 mario galaxy and the twighlight princess

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
I can hardly wait for a DVD of the Bulgarian film "The Time Of Violence" (dir. by L. Staykov), which I watched 13 years ago on TV and which I ordered 2 weeks ago.

For Katerina to come to her senses, finally forget her bloody ex and see that I am her Knight in His Shining Armor! (......it's like saying that I am waiting for the next Ice Age....but what the Hell! We must have a vision!)

Gape_Fan said:
Snakes. On a motherfuckin' plane!

:D

that seriously made me lol.

I'm looking forward to the san diego comicon.

I'm looking forward to seeing my boyfriend later. We have'nt seen each other for nearly 12 whole hours and I need a hug.:lovecoupl

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

:bowdown:

(I was looking forward to the new English Premiership football season, but Chelski's already bought off the 2006-2007 season...:( )

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
Besides the movie I have already mentioned I am waiting for the official result of the elections in my country, which took part yesterday ant this morning.

om3ga said:
I was looking forward to the new English Premiership football season, but Chelski's already bought off the 2006-2007 season...:(

I feel your pain mate, I was pretty chuffed when Arsenal signed Rosícky - I thought it was a decent improvement to our team, but then Chelsea go and fucking sign Ballack, Shevchenko, Obi Mikel, Kalou, Hilario and maybe Roberto Carlos or Ashley Cole. ARGH! :mad:

Anyways, sorry, back on topic:

The World Cup of course - hell I even see women around the place looking excited! And they don't understand it... :tongue:

Also I suppose I'm looking forward to moving into a house with 6 of my best mates next year.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
PS3 baby!

drdeath67 said:
I am waiting for the day when me and my sweet lil' English muffin, KittyKat, can start our life together! It sucks on so many levels being on opposite sides of the planet from each other....only a few more months to go....oinly a few more!
Yikes! The brutality of a long distance relationship, must be worth the wait. Cheers! :glugglug:

Legzman said:
PS3 Baby!
Too pricey for me, I'll go for the cheaper Wii for now and wait for the price drop later.

thesafestplace said:
The World Cup of course - hell I even see women around the place looking excited! And they don't understand it...

Also I suppose I'm looking forward to moving into a house with 6 of my best mates next year.
The World Cup, #1 answer it seems, wish I had something other then basic TV, haven't seen a non-american football game in years.

You look forward to splitting a joint with 6 other people? Man you're a gluttin for punishment. :fight:

I'm looking forward to the movie Superman Returns.
I'm looking forward to the start of the new TV season in the fall. (I hate this time of year and all the cliffhanger season finales)
I'm looking forward to the Beijing Olympics.
I'm looking forward to V for Vendetta coming on one of the movie channels because I didn't see it at the theater.
I'm looking forward to the 7th and last Harry Potter book.

Last edited:
Bought tickets for V Festival, Radiohead and Beck in Edinburgh and New Order in October. That's my waiting list. Also waiting for World Cup.