• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

So today i asked my GF to masturbate in from of me...

and she refused...

damn, she if so shy that sometimes even covers her pussy subconsciously when we become naked or when she stands up naked from a bed...

honestly i even like it, but sometimes i want to see her acting nasty...
but it seems like not in this life :ban:
even sometimes... :ban:

Give her X.

Why encourage her to have sex without you !

I don't get it.:rofl:

i think we'd get laid much more harder after that ))

and i wish to cum on her face at least once... what should i do, what should i do?..
so poor me, so poor me... :ban:

and she refused...

damn, she if so shy that sometimes even covers her pussy subconsciously when we become naked or when she stands up naked from a bed...

This is actually quite normal behavior for a woman. Even the hot ones are insecure about there bodies. My current GF would almost always have sex with her shirt on until she got a boob job last month. She has an awesome body but was ashamed of her B cups. She is almost double D now and almost over her insecurity. :yinyang:

and she refused...

:helpme:

You got it all wrong, you should of masturbated in front of her first, then lovingly suggest that she reciprocate with a masturbation and squirting session for you. Even before you do that, take her to your local adult emporium and buy her any dong dildo she desires. Your troubles are over.

lol...seriously LOL.

The answer to this kind of request is seriously in your hands dude. Anytime you want your woman to do something for YOU...ask her what you can do for HER. Chances are, all you gotta do is the dishes a few nites a week to get her to do things you want in the sack lol. This doesn't apply to me and my relationship because, well, my hubby is more than satisfied with me :D but you get the idea.

OR just be happy that she puts out and enjoy the sex. *shrugs*

She sounds young. If she was taught that masturbation's a sin (or even a lesser evil) it's liable to take her awhile to get comfortable performing that act for you. Be patient. If you haven't already, suggest doing it together.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
during foreplay, get her involved in pleasuring the clitosaurus and as she gets into it (maybe not the first time) you can back off and she will make that delicious dinosaur dance by herself