• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

So this is what it comes down to.

-Walk into someone's home in Japan wearing shoes & folks'll think you're a disgusting barbarian (to which I agree), whereas here in the US, it's common practice.
-Horse meat is commonly seen in France, but Americans turn up their noses saying it's taboo.
-Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Iran have governments based on religious laws, here we don't (but there are those on the extreme right that seem to want it that way).

All acceptable cultural differences.
Your point being?

-Walk into someone's home in Japan wearing shoes & folks'll think you're a disgusting barbarian (to which I agree), whereas here in the US, it's common practice.
-Horse meat is commonly seen in France, but Americans turn up their noses saying it's taboo.
-Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Iran have governments based on religious laws, here we don't (but there are those on the extreme right that seem to want it that way).

All acceptable cultural differences.
Your point being?

My point was, the Obama Administration took exception to the Romneys when they put their dog in a carrier, saying it was cruel.

Here ------> http://news.yahoo.com/obama-boy-ate-dog-meat-030312102--abc-news-politics.html

DR. B

Closed Account
What it comes down to is, "This message is hidden because Sam Fisher is on your ignore list." and I'm lovin' it!

I say we drink the wine, eat the dogs, and use the paper for musket wading.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Where's PETA? They should be protesting Obama and Romney.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Clark Griswold tied a dog to the bumper, drove off down the road, and no fucks were given...

I say we drink the wine, eat the dogs, and use the paper for musket wading.

The Patriot, FTW!

So, in the country in which he was living, as a child, eating dog was common, not taboo, nor seen as disgusting. As a child he was doing as he was told by his father, and eating what was put in front of him.

The Romneys, as adults making their own decisions, tied a dog to the top of their car and drove for hours. They did this in a country where that is seen as cruel.

This isn't apples to apples. And you're welcome to claim that I'm just an Obama fan, but I'm not. You need to travel more. I've eaten dog myself in parts of the world where it is commonly done. It is no less humane than eating cow or whatever. It's just a thing that is done elsewhere. Horse meat makes exceptionally delicious sandwiches, as it is generally cured and quite salty. The texture of it is great, and it combines with just about any cheese (especially a smoked Edam or Gouda) wonderfully. Horse meat is generally unavailable in the US.

Eating dog meat is a matter of interpretation.

:2 cents:

Actually during an interview, Obama swatted a fly and PETA sent him a "humane fly catcher" so that the fly didn't have to die...

Awesome... flies carry diseases. Save a fly so it can land on dog shit, dead rats, vomit, etc, and then fly into your back yard while you're eating lunch and it will land on your corn on the cob right before you take a bite. Nice!

Fuck PETA!

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Actually during an interview, Obama swatted a fly and PETA sent him a "humane fly catcher" so that the fly didn't have to die...
:facepalm:

Flies are scum. If they were human sized we'd all be fucked. Ever seen The Fly or one of those B horror movies where insects get dosed with radiation? No such thing as insect politicians.

As a child, did you have a choice or say in what you wanted to eat? Of course not! I was given cow brain tacos at age 11, you either eat what you get or go hungry.

I'd eat dog. Human too.

Anyway... it's nice to see that we're focussing on the issues in this election cycle. So many times these things can become bogged down in petty nonsense that means absolutely nothing and only serves to make the electorate even more apathetic than it already is. It's nice to know that we here on our very own FreeOnes are bucking that trend.