• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

So, some of you in here still think I'm paranoid?

Funny how some white guys get their pantys in a knot over a small insignificant group like this New Black Panther Party. Yet they seem to forget, either by amnesia or deliberate, about all the actual Klan lynchings and killings. How does it feel when the tables are turned?

I have more than enough ammo and guns to personally hand a kickass slapdown on the entire organization.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I have more than enough ammo and guns to personally hand a kickass slapdown on the entire organization.

Odd, that's the same thing that George Custer said. Major Benteen recorded those as his exact words. All true! And about 45 minutes after he said it, a couple of Lakota Sioux women were cutting his balls off. You know what they said then? "For pale face that talk such big shit, him sure got small pecker."

Sam's gone, can we just end this nonsense now

Good point. Now that numb nuts has been sent to the dummy hunting grounds, probably best to just let his retardo threads die... one by one.

Odd, that's the same thing that George Custer said. Major Benteen recorded those as his exact words. All true! And about 45 minutes after he said it, a couple of Lakota Sioux women were cutting his balls off. You know what they said then? "For pale face that talk such big shit, him sure got small pecker."

Indians could shoot........................bruthas can't.