• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

So I Was Sentenced Today For My Public Nudity Charge

MelissaMidwest

Official Checked Star Member
So I was sentenced today on my recent public nudity charges! The judge gave me 6 months probation and 50 hours of community service but told me if I finish my community service early she may let me off in December. I guess I would say it’s about what I expected but I still plan to file the appeal on Monday for both the conviction and the sentence because I still think it was crap. This may take up to a year to get resolved so I will go ahead and get my probation out of the way in the mean time. I also almost have my lawsuit ready to file I hope within the next 10 days it will be done. I am sure you will hear about all of this on the news but I wanted to share it before it was all over the place. Melissa

COMING SOON I AM GOING TO BE SEARCHING FOR THE NEXT MELISSAMIDWEST.COM AND THE PRIZE IS $100K CASH TO THE WINNER!!!

law.jpg

that judge must iether be blind or gay god whats the world come to?

i mean u come in to the world naked so wats the big deal about ppl being nude?

good luck mel xx

What a bunch of crap! There's nothing wrong with what you did. Just look at what goes on all the time on spring breaks, or at mardi gras. I lived in Iowa for a year, and those freaken conservatives are twisted. The cops should be more concerned with catching murderers and rapists than giving people shit for doing things that are harmless. Fight the system Melissa, I wish you good luck

I don't care just release the set already!~!!

Hahah...just kidding. Good luck with that appeal. Probation for public nudity... that IS a load of crap.

Just goes to show what a bunch of prudes we are in the Western world when it comes to sex and/or nudity.

Kind of sad, really......we keep on bragging to everyone who will listen how much freedom we have here in this part of the world.

It's a joke, really.

I suppose they wont consider making thousands of men happy a public service that can go towards your community service either. :D

come to texas like the good dr asked..we will take care of you..and good luck sweetie

pitino

are you talking to me?
Good Luck Melissa...hope the best to come...