• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

So can I assume that New Jersey is a pretty racist state especiall against my kind?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Re: So can I assume that New Jersey is a pretty racist state especiall against my kin

Your kind? You're not human?

Re: So can I assume that New Jersey is a pretty racist state especiall against my kin

Edison does have some nice Indian restaurants. I suggest the Saravanaa Bhavan. Best dosa I ever had. :yummie:

First of all, I think it was a satirical piece.

Second of all, I'm so fucking sick of people saying everyone else is "racist" constantly that I could puke... :throwup:

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue

It is satirical. Read the comments by the author at the bottom of the article.

Get over yourself, man. It's all good. Welcome to America.

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account

No I am speaking from personal experience too, went there, people were so heavily racist it was unbelievable.

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account

Edison does have some nice Indian restaurants. I suggest the Saravanaa Bhavan. Best dosa I ever had. :yummie:

too bad the "tolerant liberal" White people there hate the Indians there a lot

too bad the "tolerant liberal" White people there hate the Indians there a lot

Hypothetical question: I'm assuming your from India? What if you went home in 20 years and found that half the town you remember was now (insert other nationality/race here), and you felt that you didn't like it. Would that make you a "racist?"

My hometown changed from predominately white to a lot of black people. Now all I hear is sirens, occasional gunshot, car alarms, bumping/rattling cars going down a street, and a moderate to heavy din. Depending on the part I drive through. Winter time is quiet because most people are inside their houses.

There are white people but they act black. Not all of them, but a good bit; annoying. Elderly white people are still around but they keep to themselves. They lived there for forty some odd years and not about to move now. Places change.

When you go back to it it can be a very different experience. Or if you moved there and watched it slowly change over the years into something not so good. It happens.

Namreg

Banned

i think self-important blowhards are hated everywhere. even in india.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue

No I am speaking from personal experience too, went there, people were so heavily racist it was unbelievable.

OK. That's most unfortunate if true. Questions however.....

1) If you went there and everyone is racist against folks originally from India, how is the town predominantly populated by expatriated Indians?

2) If the people you experienced there (I'm assuming they are typical American Caucasian white folk), how do you know they are conservative or liberal? Did they have signs hanging around their necks? And....if you make such assumptions about them in that regard without sufficient evidence to indicate otherwise, are you not being as prejudicial in your perception of them as you claim them to be of you and your kind?

:dunno::confused:

Also, what "race" are people from India? Human is my best guess.....

Facetious

Moderated

Stop stirring stink spawn of Facia Queen! :mad:

:1orglaugh

I don't think anyone ever claimed a disproportionate number of liberals are named "Tolerance." Where did you ever get that idea?

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account

Hypothetical question: I'm assuming your from India? What if you went home in 20 years and found that half the town you remember was now (insert other nationality/race here), and you felt that you didn't like it. Would that make you a "racist?"

It is racist but the guy just covered it up, I mean come on, "dotheads"!?

I am just saying, New Jersey in general is not the place for an Indian to be.

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account

to anyone that lives in Jersey, is it true that East Asians are desired as neighbors but everyone else is hated?

Maybe Jersey folks just don't like you because they think you're an asshole.

:dunno:

georges

Staff member

Never liked New Jersey, it is as bad as Detroit, especially Newark or Atlantic City who stink of criminality and trashy neighbourhoods

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member