• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Smoking Weed Is Better Than THC Pills

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Philbert

Banned
Actually, it is a weed...and I've seen it growing wild in different places and countries.
It is the Western governments that caused it to be eradicated in common areas, and the growers to create such a mega business.
The good thing is how sophisticated the new world of Marijuana has become.
The bad thing is how artificial the hybrid strains are, and the lack of true variety in the commercial business.
There once was a level of pollen covered, mature Con Semilla buds that were tastier, more varied, potent in a way the "immature" greenhouse buds don't reach and flavorful in myriad tastes.

But the world we live in is full of empty spaces that things we once had (and enjoyed) filled, before fading away.

Weed is illegal where I live. Alcohol is not. You can drink open and freely in public. Our car insurance (last time I checked is highest in the states). Why? Cus everyday on the local paper I can find at multiple DWIs, and most incarcerations are alcohol related. Our weed laws are the toughest in the states. You get caught with one joint and you could possibly (at max) do 6 months plus pay a fine. Yet, alcohol is even tv publicized to attract tourists here. Something ain't right...I hope the Colorado and Washington thing takes off like wildfire! FYI: I live in Louisiana if you didn't look to the left.
:joint:

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Weed is illegal where I live. Alcohol is not. You can drink open and freely in public. Our car insurance (last time I checked is highest in the states). Why? Cus everyday on the local paper I can find at multiple DWIs, and most incarcerations are alcohol related. Our weed laws are the toughest in the states. You get caught with one joint and you could possibly (at max) do 6 months plus pay a fine. Yet, alcohol is even tv publicized to attract tourists here. Something ain't right...I hope the Colorado and Washington thing takes off like wildfire! FYI: I live in Louisiana if you didn't look to the left.
:joint:

:goodpost:

This is one of the reasons why I'm moving to Denver. Weed helps me so much with my anxiety condition. All the doctors want to do is put me on drugs that will eventually kill my liver. Why is this? Because the pharmaceutical companies pay them to use and recommend their drugs.

I m all about legalizing weed... the govenrment can make so much money from taxes. Plus its harmful effects are overated

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
I think the tide is starting to turn toward decriminalization if not downright legalization of pot in many states. It is not the dangerous drug that it has been portrayed to be for so many years (a dangerous hallucinogen, gateway drug to heroin or crack, addictive....all proven to be bullshit).

Pot is so much less harmful to society and individuals than alcohol is that it isn't even funny. No one ever shot up a bar over a game of pool after smoking a joint. So many tax dollars are being wasted fighting a ridiculous "war on drugs" that doesn't work and only serves to make criminals out of otherwise harmless and law-abiding citizens. Putting people in prison for drug possession is one of the most idiotic tendencies of the American judicial system. In the meantime, the wall Street robber barons go scot-free and do much greater harm to society than a recreational pot smoker.

It's time to wake up, America. Shame is, so many people choose to blindly believe the lies the government tells them that associates marijuana smokers in the same category with child molesters, wife-beaters and bank robbers. It just isn't true. Let's take the "crime" out of marijuana once and for all. Legalize it, tax it and regulate it and all the criminal problems associated with it will magically disappear.

jod0565

Member, you member...
IMO, pot is being legalized in the U.S because the government has not been able to control it's production in the states and it's importation. So, they are starting to give up on busting people and starting to allow it's legalization. It's easier.
Anyway, I've grown out of that phase many moons ago.