• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

"Sluttiest Woman Ever" Slept with 15 Guys a Day

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Lol,Who wants sloppy 43801's.

:eeew: Damn she must wreak. She either smells like 5 day old fish, condom rubber or 5 day old fish and condom rubber.

I can't believe that in the year 2010, people still use the phrase "sleep" or "slept" as a way of saying 'having sex'. I don't know. It just sounds silly to me. :clown::nannerf2:

I can't believe that in the year 2010, people still use the phrase "sleep" or "slept" as a way of saying 'having sex'. I don't know. It just sounds silly to me. :clown::nannerf2:

Maybe because "fucked" still sounds a little too crass for normal use?:dunno:

Maybe because "fucked" still sounds a little too crass for normal use?:dunno:

give it another 5-10 years and people will be commonly using 'bitch' to address females in general as well! oh wait, nevermind...

Oh, come on. Like there aren't other words that can be used.

Well, at least they did away with the term "make whoopie".

So when a person says she's *fill in the blank* 50 men.

What word would you enter in that field to explain she had sex with 50 men.

Mind you, I don't disagree that 'slept with' sounds a bit funny when you think about it.

Today is Revive-A-Thread Saturday here on FO's! :nanner:

I clicked on that link and all I'm going to say is; I wouldn't fuck that nasty looking skank with (insert your name here in plural form) dick! :eek:

I am all for reviving a thread, but one has to wonder what the reviver was looking for when he came across this 3 year old thread.

To all you guys who say they'd do her, think about this : She's addicted to sex. Like a junky is addicted to drug.
Means that she don't even enjoy it. She needs it, not to ben in pain.
IMO, if you think she's experienced and will put enthusiasm into fucking you, you're making a big mistake.

More likely she'd fuck you like a robot, she'll be nothing more than a flesh and bones sex doll...

:facepalm: