• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Skinny guys fucking hot chubby girls.

Chubby girls and skinny guys

Maybe it's because I've always been a skinny guy and in college I discovered the utter joy to be had in bed with chubby (if not fat) girls, but I'd love to see videos of chunky or BBW's fucking skinny guys. Preferably with cumshots on a hairy bush. I know it's rarer to find these days (especially with the bush) but it's so nostalgic.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Re: Chubby girls and skinny guys

Whatever floats your boat there Don Juan DeMarcho. Hey I have been known to chubby chase girls that have a bit of an ample frame. But hairy bushes nah, I was never into horniculture.

Yeah, my buddies have often called me a chubby chaser. I always have the last laugh because they just don't know how good it is. I've had all types, thin, athletic, and heavy, and I tell ya, for some reason the heavier ones have had the sweetest, most beautiful pussies. I used to eat them out for hours. I never understood when guys say fat chicks smell down there. That's never been my experience. I love how no matter how heavy they may be these girls were always the ones to get on top, slide my cock inside their pussies and reverse cowgirl until I'd fountain cum hands free on their pubic hair. Ahh sweet days of college ...

Anyhow, anyone have any mvies of fat chicks fucking skinny guys?

Last edited by a moderator:

Not bad. I hyperlinked around and found a couple that reminded me of on of my BBW conquests. Even the bed looked similar!

Nice. Don't mean to be picky, but does anyone have any (And I know this is rare) where you can clearly see the labia minora of the BBW as she's being penetrated. it guess it's the nature of the beast, but it's often hard to get a good angle to actually see the vagina lips being penetrated or riding the cock.

That's why whenever I was in the 'skinny guy's' position I would open up the female's ass cheeks as far as possible and watch those pussy lips gripping my shaft as I was fucking doggy-style.

Where is the limit between "chubby" and "fat" ?

Anyway, I'm not into chubbies (or fatties). It's a turn-olff to me.
When the girl's over 175 lbs, count me off. Except if she' real tall, like over 5.75.

I once fucked a chick that weighed 250 pounds. Everybody's fucked a fat chick. :hatsoff:

i'm 5'10 and weigh about 170, so I'm not a very big guy. I will admit I was in a dry spell onetime, and this chubby girl kept flirting with me, so I said what the hell I'll go for it. I have to say I'll never have a bad word about bigger girls, they can fuck better than any skinny girl I've ever had.

Damn, those girls are huge. Is it safe to have sex with those?

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family

I like girls that are chubby in the Mia Tyler and no not Mia Skylar category.

I like what Yankeefan had to say about fucking a fat chick during a dry spell and learning that you can't judge a book by it cover, in a manner of speaking. I too gained much relief from a dry spell the same way. I would go a step further: I ate out and fucked fat chicks during complete wet spells. There were times (like I hope all guys have experienced) where everything I touched turned to gold. I had alot of dates and all of them ended in some kind of sexual activity. Among the girls I met whether it be through a blind date, the internet or just through work, bars, etc., some of them were, in a word, fat. Of course, I had some great times with the thin, fit, pretty chicks, but I agree with Yankeefan, the heavy chicks could not be dismssed. They brought something to the table to compete with their thinner counterparts. A willingness to get on top, an ease (no shyness) associated with being eaten out, a willingness and zeal at fellatio. So I never used the fact that I was scoring with hot, thin chicks serve as an excuse not to go down on or fuck a fat chick.

The best fuck I've ever had was with a "bigger" girl. No shame. She could ride like no tomorrow. All I had to do was lay there. Good times.