• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Size of tits going down or am I looking at the wrong sites ??

Okay first of all, I made an account here specifically for this question which has been bothering me for some time... I have been noticing this for a while that the 'size of tits' is been going down esp for sites like naughtyamerica and brazzers, specifically among all the new comers . I mean you don't get to see that many newcomers in the E cup or F cup brackets IMO, just a look at NA's page will confirm that I am mostly right

Now, is this only happening on these sites ... because I don't know much about other ones and possibly commenting from a position of ignorance but maybe this is happening, has anyone observed this too ??

I suppose they technically are going down.

From what I see, there are currently a lot more models with naturally small or medium sized breasts who aren't getting enlargements. There are still plenty of models getting breast enlargements of course.

I sure as hell hope so, implants are an instant turn-off for me. Gimme natural anytime.

Agree. 100% of the time unless she needs to get them removed for medical purposes - then remove them and if she wants implants to feel sexy I am for it but we are not talking about that kind of thing here.

There are also some women who need some work done to their breasts. We have a thread here "Pancake Tits" and those women need some kind of work done. I am not saying go from an A/B-Cup to D but I see someone like Chelsea Zinn and she needs/needed something done to her breasts.

But for the rest - I AGREE!

I look at someone like Elle Alexandra. Most of the guys here have bigger breasts than she does. Yet Elle is stunning and looks too sexy for words. Word has it she just got married. Good for her hubby - he got one of the sexiest women out there. Jenna Haze is one of the rare ones who never got implants OR tats and she has/had a career longer than just about anyone in the biz. She is in her 30s yet looks like she is in her 20s because of what has NOT been done to her body. India Summer just turned 40. NO implants and no major Tatts on her body. She looks as stunning today as when she first started.

Women need to realize their Adult Career Life is but a fraction of their total lifespan. If these women were not making a living showing off their nude body would they still be getting implants? For most - doubt it.

I look at women like Lexi Diamond, Tanya James. Tawny Roberts, Holly Sampson, Jennifer Dark and more - all STUNNING women who started out 100% natural with very small breasts.................then got implants and ruined perfection

Breasts are fatty tissue so women who work out have less fat than those who don't and thus have tighter/leaner/toner bodies and thus less fat and thus smaller breasts. Eva Lovia posts pix of her all the time working out and she has perfect real breasts - breasts that would be bigger if she didn't. Mia Malkova can bend her body any which way she wants - she has smaller breasts because of it - I don't see anyone complaining. Courtney Simpson was as flat chested as there has ever been - because she was super athletic and also could bend her body all sorts of ways. She had quite the fan base.

I love seeing small breasted women with toned bodies and we see a lot more of that now. I think it is great. Just realize everything works in cycles and down the line there will be a demand for large breasted women and smaller ones will be looked down upon

For those who like small breasts - love these 2 Tumblr sites

http://theittybittytittycommittee.tumblr.com/

http://mattymatt44.tumblr.com/

I am HEAD OVER HEELS IN LUST with this woman at MattyMatt. Carin. I adore her super sexy tight trim fat free body. Her breasts are practically non-existent but she has nipples that could poke your eyes out. Gimme a year with this body and I still have not gotten all of my sexual urges and desires out of my system. I could suck on those nipples every day. No breasts yet as sexy as a women with 36DDs

http://mattymatt44.tumblr.com/search/carin
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE these nipples
http://41.media.tumblr.com/5d431254f7733897db3596995bd19dc3/tumblr_nkpk71YT2W1u0ec0fo1_540.jpg
tumblr_nkpk71YT2W1u0ec0fo1_540.jpg

WOW She really needs implants. Not feminine or sexy at all, but with fake boobs she'd look feminine and stunning with those nipples, like how Jessie Rogers went from average to gorgeous and feminine immediately after she got her flawless fake boobs!

Big or small, all of them are improved and looks more beautiful and feminine with implants!

Antonella Kahllo

Official Checked Star Member
WOW She really needs implants. Not feminine or sexy at all, but with fake boobs she'd look feminine and stunning with those nipples, like how Jessie Rogers went from average to gorgeous and feminine immediately after she got her flawless fake boobs!

Big or small, all of them are improved and looks more beautiful and feminine with implants!

OMG!!!! Poor girl:crying:

WRONG! I think she looks stunning this way. We know how sensitive they are - that is great. I would love being her guy and knowing we could wake up and less than 5 minutes later she would be ready to go - just toss on a t-shirt and we can go - no need for a bra which also means when we are out I can slip my hand under her shirt and not get anything to block my hands. I know cum Cowgirl time the visual wouldn't be anywhere near as great as with Antonella, but I love women with the aerodynamic look to them. Knowing during sex/making love I can toss her body around (in a good way) and not hurt her is great.

Women with small breasts are fabulous for making love to. I love the fact I can pull her tight into my chest and have her skin pressed tight against mine. I can feel her heart beating against my chest. THAT IS HOT! I am not ragging on Antonella - not in any way shape or form, but I can't do this same thing with her - the girls get in the way. They are natural - not enhanced - so I will never rag on them because she was blessed here - but being alone with Carin and being alone with Antonella would be 2 very different experiences because so are their bodies.

This is why "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is so true. I look at Carin and go wild. Hero looks at her and while he may like her - isn't as crazy about her as I am. IF she did get implants I would hope she was like Zoe Voss - don't go huge - just get a B-Cup because anything else would look out of place on her

As for Antonella's girls getting bigger...........I met Chelsea Charms about 5-7 years ago. As nice a person as you will ever hope to meet. I talked to her for some time. She has "string implants" - illegal now - but not then. They keep getting bigger and bigger and need to be drained. I took a pic with her. She wanted me to get behind her - and I did. She took my hands and from underneath her breasts put my hands on the top she was wearing. SHE DID THIS! I showed the pic to friends who asked me if I fondled them. I asked them to go someplace and find a 25-pound watermelon and try and fondle it and tell me how that goes. I didn't fondle them because that was not the intent and also because my hands would need to be 4-feet long to be able to cup/fondle them - they were that big. I could have taken a steel bar and smashed them against her breasts and the bar would have bent in 2 - her breasts wouldn't have felt a thing.

The big thing here is

If they are Natural - I don't care what size they are..............leave them alone
If fake - WHY! (Unless for medical reasons and in that case - that is an exception)

I sure as hell hope so, implants are an instant turn-off for me. Gimme natural anytime.

I am a fan of naturals too, in the new ones Noelle Easton is good but as me being more of a fan of milf genre there isn't much coming up there, just in terms of size [ not quality of work ] we are not getting ladies [ in the milf genre ] who can be compared to lisa ann, sara jay or rachel love ... I can mention hell lot of other milfs

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

32 posts in 5 years. Pity you didn't stop at 31.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Big.. small.. hell, even the elusive medium. Sign me up.

RJS12

Closed Account
OMG!!!! Poor girl:crying:
I agree 100%. She was my favorite newcomer(Jessie) some years ago and after the unneeded boob job she was ruined. :(
Or were you talking about the pic of the girl with no boobs?

Last edited:
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/antonella-kahllo said:
Antonella Kahllo[/URL][/B], post: 9073054, member: 945668"]Well.. boyz I have good news for everyone, My boobs are NOT going down, as matter fact they are still GROWING...:yesyes:

Really good news... ;-)