• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Since adding the sub-forums, the board is...

New board

• Total voters

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
^That.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
It's better. Super Troll's idiotic threads are kept in their own little sandbox. I've enjoyed seeing so many of them moved out of the Talk section. :D

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
I suppose it's better. I dunno; I pretty much only participate in threads of political/philosophical 'debates' and random current event-type stuff. The 'debates' in the Politics section resembles something of a kindergarten class taking out their differences by throwing their own shit at each other. And the current event-type stuff is now split and for the most part I can't be arsed to dig for them.

So, I'm not sure. Ask me when the contest is over and the 'vote for me' threads die down.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
There should be a sub-forum for all the 'vote for input model name'.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
much better. sports didnt bother me, even though the only one i would pop into was the nba one, but the politics was an eye sore.

im glad to see it gone. elsewhere.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Better. However, I am still disappointed there is no forum specifically dedicated to the glory which is known as my penis. I mean...come on!

Shifty

O.G.
Better, you say?

Why?

Cuz the asshats have been sequestered?

Yeah, great fucking solution. Let's not ban them. Let's provide them with places to play!

I advocated making sub-forums about two years ago on here, if I remember correctly, before I had read/seen anyone on here suggest it. Maybe other people did, but I thought it would make things easier around here. Anyway, I did talk about a while back and think it's for the better.