• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sig

I'll make your sig a unicorn jumping over a rainbow. Is that what you want?

There's already a thread for this sort of request.
It's in the Members Only section of this forum.

Perhaps a kind moderator could move this there.

somewhere in the members only section there is a thread that you can post all you signature related questions in

wow what a bunch of dickheads

:confused:

So you, a n00b, comes on and asks veteran members to do you a favour, and then you dish out negative comments when one member makes a funny comment, and another member makes a constructive comment because you posted in the wrong section?

Good luck finding someone to help you. Why don't you continue to post crap like this? You'll find that no one will be terribly interested in engaging you on any level if you do.

Alternately, how about not taking things so seriously, not be terribly self righteous, and just enjoy the fun that happens here on FreeOnes? Take some time. Get to know people. If you do that, you won't have to ask who makes sigs, you'll be able to ask those talented people yourself.

And it might not hurt to check out this thread:

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=473816

Finally, if you find me offensive, or my advice unhelpful, try to imagine how little I care.

See what happens when you call people dickheads?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
:confused:

So you, a n00b, comes on and asks veteran members to do you a favour, and then you dish out negative comments when one member makes a funny comment, and another member makes a constructive comment because you posted in the wrong section?

Good luck finding someone to help you. Why don't you continue to post crap like this? You'll find that no one will be terribly interested in engaging you on any level if you do.

Alternately, how about not taking things so seriously, not be terribly self righteous, and just enjoy the fun that happens here on FreeOnes? Take some time. Get to know people. If you do that, you won't have to ask who makes sigs, you'll be able to ask those talented people yourself.

And it might not hurt to check out this thread:

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=473816

Finally, if you find me offensive, or my advice unhelpful, try to imagine how little I care.

See what happens when you call people dickheads?

This.

Check in, brah!

Jon S.

Banned
Come on guys! The poor guy comes in and asks for a little help in making his dream sig: 2 unicorns having crazy sparkly buttsex on a enchanted rainbow, and this is the thanks he gets!?!?!? Ha ha ha!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
wow what a bunch of dickheads

I strongly advise you to think twice about what you post

Not handing out infractions as of now - but if you want to keep offending senior members - The Ban Hammer might hit you

Best regards

Supa

georges

Staff member
The guy took a little vacation so perhaps next time he will think before he posts

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Kick rocks, playa! :ban2:

Don't throw down the ban hammer just yet.
I can't wait to see his next post here.

Anywhere...

I am seriously watching

*Me with binoculars on face

And on a serious note;The group of moderators we have here now are as good a group as I can remember and I've been banned before, so...

Thank you to all you mods that keep this crazy funhouse rolling for us!

Don't throw down the ban hammer just yet.
I can't wait to see his next post here.

Anywhere...

I am seriously watching

*Me with binoculars on face

And on a serious note;The group of moderators we have here now are as good a group as I can remember and I've been banned before, so...

Thank you to all you mods that keep this crazy funhouse rolling for us!

Suckup.
:D

I'll not pass judgment on the mods. I'm not willing to do the job, so I just have to respect people who are willing. Or I'll just be more careful about how I mock them. That's the best I can do.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
This will be a most entertaining thread.