• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

shyla's wet and wildest dreams

georges

Staff member
Mrs Stylez was lap dancing and stripping at the Speartmint Rhino in Vegas during all day that after a day of hard work, she decided to have a rest and some fun. After having taken her shower, she put her nicest loboutin shoes, her nicest kenzo dress, her boucheron clips and some sweet chanel perfume ,she enters in her limo and takes the direction at the Four Season Hotels to have a drink with friends. When she enters in the bar, she recognized an old friend of her who is shay sights. Shyla orders one glass of champagne and starts talking with Shay: "Hey Babe, it has been a long time. What are you up to? What are you doing here?". Shay emptied her glass of wine replied: "Hey hottie. Great to see you here. I am just having and had some fun with a huge cocked stud for fun. I have always dreamed about a threesome with you, why don't you meet the guy and see if you can work anything out? He is wearing a grey costume and wears a gold rolex" she said by blinking with an eye to Shyla. Shyla with her insatiable smile answered:"Yes, why not, I have wanted a threesome for a long time too." Shyla then approaches the guy by skimming his right shoulder and whispering to him: "Hey, handsome. One of my girlfriends and I are mega kinky and are in need of a strong fat cock , my girlfriend told me that you are very awesome in bed. Why not have a threesome?" The stud in question is Big Ben English, he grabs gently Shyla by the waist and wwhsipers to her right ear:" I will give you and your girlfriend, one a hell of a ride." Shyla and Shay accompanied Ben in the elevator by kissing and licking Ben's face, when all three entered the room and undressed themselves. Both Shyla and Shay were sucking Ben's respectively and after that Shyla was eating Shay's pussy who was juicing a lot while Ben fucked her hard in doggystyle position then he fucked Shay in doggystyle position while she was eating Shyla's pussy who was juicing a lot too. Then Ben asked the two babes if they wanted anal sex and both answered :"We crave for it!" Ben decided to fuck Shyla's ass hole by pulling her hair firmly. Shyla said to him :" fuck my ass deeper and harder. After 20 minutes of anal sex with Shyla, he stuck his cock in Shay's ass hole and fucked her hard, Shay said :"Fuck ya, fuck me harder." Knowing he was about to cum a mega load, Ben pulled out his dick from Shay's ass hole, he grabbed Shyla and Shay both by the hair and gizzed on both of their faces. "Hope you like your new face lift ladies" said Ben ironically. After this wild and sex crazed party, all of three had a shower and Ben kissed and said goodbye to both of the ladies. Shyla thanked her friend Shay by kissing her passionately and saying to her: "thank you my love to have brought my senses back to hardcore and kinky sex."

Last edited: