• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Should The Democrats Come Out With Their Version Of A MAGA Hat?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Those things could sell like hotcakes with a clever slogan and nice design on a blue hat. Money is good, right?

Just for fun, come up with some slogans. This thread is not necessarily intended to be serious.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Liberals wouldn't buy hats with cult slogans, those hats look stupid and make the wearers look like idiots.

Liberals wouldn't buy hats with cult slogans, those hats look stupid and make the wearers look like idiots.

I forgot. They prefer shirts so they can look stupid and make the wearers look like idiots. My mistake.

713NSp9NZdL._AC_UX342_.jpg

I don't know, I think the best way to wind up Republicans would be to make it rainbow coloured with the slogan 'Make America Gay Again'.

Great idea! Gays and anyone who doesn't mind being speculated about being gay would definitely buy. Many of the gays out here have lots of money thanks to their 92 year old wives in Palm Springs.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Imagine being so stupid you think that democrats sell Che Guevara t-shirts.
On that note ...

How about a t-shirt for the democrats with an arrow pointing to the right ? ....

download.jpg

It would say, "I'm With Stupid" :LOL:

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I forgot. They prefer shirts so they can look stupid and make the wearers look like idiots. My mistake.

That shirt looks better and is cooler than a MAGA hat.
That pop culture Che Guevara image has lost most of it's Marxist meaning and is the quintessential postmodern icon signifying anything to anyone and everything to everyone.

That shirt looks better and is cooler than a MAGA hat.
That pop culture Che Guevara image has lost most of it's Marxist meaning and is the quintessential postmodern icon signifying anything to anyone and everything to everyone.

It's mainstream. Even trendy to some. That broadens the appeal. Good.

The point is to not be like the cons. Don't need to promote president worship. We've scene how that turns out.

Most people who wear those don't even know he was a marxist, they only see him a a symbol of rebellion against authority. Anyway, I haven't seen anyone wearing one of these since High School. Since V for Vendetta and the emergence of Anonymous, the symbol of rebellion against authority has passed to the Guy Fawkes mask
Gty_Hacker_Group_Anonymous_er_160318_16x9t_608.jpg

I never thought something would be dumber than political slogans on bumper stickers...then those hats came along. I do have to give them credit though in that I prefer the MAGA people wear them if for no other reason than it forewarns me ahead of time that they are an idiot. It's nice they tell you that up front.

On the topic at hand though I think the best gimmick is to not have a gimmick at all.

Those things could sell like hotcakes with a clever slogan and nice design on a blue hat. Money is good, right?

Just for fun, come up with some slogans. This thread is not necessarily intended to be serious.
Likely made in China, which would only further incense the simmering MAGAts and their obsession with "China Joe."