• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Should Bio's contain a area for Fake Ass

With more and more girls showing up with butt implants, should the bio section have a fake ass listing like fake boobs? I feel yes, list that shit, there are some scary fake butts out there, and much like bad boob jobs, it may help the consumer decide I don't want to see that and purchase it. If the market says i don't like that, you may see fewer girls thinking it's nessasary to jam even more plastic into their bodies to be a viable model.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Talk to the webmaster. If they approve it, this is going to be a major change. Do you think changes like this to webpages are a simple thing? No they aren't. What you view on a webpage is a lot different than what really goes into it. This will require hours and hours of changes in the coding of .html files. Sometimes it may take a month to design the pages just right. On a redesign, it may take months to put the change through. Then the functionality of the pages may need to be integrated and fixed so that they work right. They will have to call programmers in. It becomes expensive. Really expensive. Most times, this will not be approved. Next.

With more and more girls showing up with butt implants, should the bio section have a fake ass listing like fake boobs? I feel yes, list that shit, there are some scary fake butts out there, and much like bad boob jobs, it may help the consumer decide I don't want to see that and purchase it. If the market says i don't like that, you may see fewer girls thinking it's nessasary to jam even more plastic into their bodies to be a viable model.

Even if they did it wouldn't be accurate. I've seen tons of Bio's that say "Fake Boobs: No" when you can clearly tell they are fake. I find the issue rather insulting that a model would think that your so dumb that you would never know the difference. I know someone(I won't name drop) that has had several procedures done and would not only vehemently deny a procedure but probably threaten you with death. It cracks me up they think its invisible but plain as fucking day. LOL

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Even if they did it wouldn't be accurate. I've seen tons of Bio's that say "Fake Boobs: No" when you can clearly tell they are fake. I find the issue rather insulting that a model would think that your so dumb that you would never know the difference. I know someone(I won't name drop) that has had several procedures done and would not only vehemently deny a procedure but probably threaten you with death. It cracks me up they think its invisible but plain as fucking day. LOL

This ^^^

Unless it was a pretty ridiculous butt implant job or you could see obvious scars, it would be hard to tell. I mean, who would believe that [NOBABE]Kim Kardashian[/NOBABE]'s ass was real? And like RJS said, some girls will deny having a boob job, even though her nipples got put back on crooked and it looks like the surgeon used a dull scalpel. You can imagine how it would be with ass implants.

Nope. All points are presented as why there should not be.